Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 X Line

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
doganatak
Selamun Aleykum Friends

I want to buy 206 X Line from a acquaintance. I could not find complete information about the features on the sites alone. I had seen the car before, but now I am curious because I never looked at it with the eye of the buyer, all I remember was a light blue color LOL I'm sure the vehicle is clean, a very bristle man. Someone who does not open or open the windows even if dust comes in Tongue I do not want to ask the owner of the vehicle already and seem enthusiastic. I will take the vehicle to the explorer Vehicle 2004 Model No Variable There is a paint under the glass. When I asked, he said the rug, fog lamp, CD player in the back. He has absolutely no working place, only oil change came, he said. At 150,000 KM, I wanted to have a look at the vehicle this week, but to get some information before the vehicle arrived. I will be very pleased if you help me.

Respects

Dogan ATAK
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
maximusti
a.slm

If the car is clean, well maintained, you can get it according to the expert report.
of course it is important to get inside.

I am not obsessed with the paint change, if I do not have a heavy accident, I wouldn't mind.
It will give information about the subject to friends who use Xline.

By the way, as far as I can see from the virtual market address, you are using E-Cigarettes, which brand model do you use?

08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
doganatak
[QUOTE = I maximus] a.slm

If the car is clean, well maintained, you can get it according to the expert report.
of course it is important to get inside.

I am not obsessed with the paint change, if I do not have a heavy accident, I wouldn't mind.
It will give information about the subject to friends who use Xline.

By the way, as far as I can see from the virtual market address, you are using E-Cigarettes, which brand model do you use?

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks

Nebel Mod + Taifun (flashing) I don't use liquid NBASE only
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
maximusti
There are these issues with your vehicle,

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=23609
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=11094
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=29487

KM of the vehicle is fine compared to the 2004 model.

I also use Evic Vtc Mini + Uwell Crown tank.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
doganatak
[QUOTE = I maximus]
There are these issues with your vehicle,

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=23609
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=11094
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=29487

KM of the vehicle is fine compared to the 2004 model.

I also use Evic Vtc Mini + Uwell Crown tank.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you I will examine. You're probably using a ready coil for Ecig, but if you want to wind up the wire, etc. and grind the cat Tongue I can help with the materials I have.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
hzr206
My vehicle is called an x-line empty package, but it is quite enough.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 7
doganatak
[QUOTE = hzr206] My car is called an x-line empty package, but it is enough to ask me if there is an ABS optional package [/ QUOTE]

On a topic I just read, it was written that there was no ABS before 2004. I'll look when it comes to this 2004
08.05.2020 20:03 # 8
maximusti
[QUOTE = doganatak]

Thank you I will examine. You're probably using a ready coil for Ecig, but if you want to wind up the wire, etc. and grind the cat Tongue I can help with the materials I have.
[/ QUOTE]

No I use Rba,
I wind with Ni2000, Ss316L, Kantal A1 wires but generally Ss316L.
I have a problem with customs nowadays, I can't spend the goods :)
08.05.2020 20:03 # 9
doganatak
[QUOTE = I maximus] [QUOTE = doganatak]

[/ QUOTE]

No I use Rba,
I wind with Ni2000, Ss316L, Kantal A1 wires but generally Ss316L.
I have a problem with customs nowadays, I can't spend the goods :)
[/ QUOTE]

I stopped selling because the customs is hard and I can't buy materials.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 10
Radox
Well, it has turned into a cigarette.))
I will tell you this is very important.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 11
doganatak
[QUOTE = Radox] Well, it has turned into a cigarette.))
I will tell you how many years it will start to get this very important news that will get its 1.6 16v motor in the 206s [/ QUOTE]

We remove both 206 and esigara in a subject If this vehicle does not go wrong with the 1.4 engine, the vehicle will come.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 12
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = doganatak] Hello, Aleykum Friends

I want to buy 206 X Line from a acquaintance. I could not find complete information about the features on the sites alone. I had seen the car before, but now I am curious because I never looked at it with the eye of the buyer, all I remember was a light blue color LOL I'm sure the vehicle is clean, a very bristle man. Someone who does not open or open the windows even if dust comes in Tongue I do not want to ask the owner of the vehicle already and seem enthusiastic. I will take the vehicle to the explorer Vehicle 2004 Model No Variable There is a paint under the glass. When I asked, he said the rug, fog lamp, CD player in the back. He has absolutely no working place, only oil change came, he said. At 150,000 KM, I wanted to have a look at the vehicle this week, but to get some information before the vehicle arrived. I will be very pleased if you help me.

Respects

Dogan ATAK
[/ QUOTE]

One of his empty packs, hodja. As far as I know, 2005 models have abs, unfortunately, in the 2004s. The fog lamp was also optional, I had 206 vehicles, and 2 of them did not have a fog lamp. The vehicle does not have any features. Good luck already :)
08.05.2020 20:03 # 13
doganatak
[QUOTE = Gokceel] [QUOTE = doganatak] Selamun Aleykum Friends

Respects

Dogan ATAK
[/ QUOTE]

One of his empty packs, hodja. As far as I know, 2005 models have abs, unfortunately, in the 2004s. The fog lamp was also optional, I had 206 vehicles, and 2 of them did not have a fog lamp. The vehicle does not have any features. Good luck already :)
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, the car has arrived today, I have looked at it, it smeared to a beautiful car without a problem. Yes, there is no absence, there is no more beautiful blue fog torchpipe doses that did not wear out the number of torpedoes. I thought I had CDs, I thought it was the original thing, megerse put a 12-cd cd in the trunk. After the inspection, we now attach a bow, etc. I will receive the vehicle next week. doganatak 2018-02-28 19:08:16
08.05.2020 20:03 # 14
samet206
A good one, as long as the vehicle is clean, there is no problem, anyway. The X-line series lacks some equipment such as those mentioned, but it varies according to the individual. To give an example, I have never searched for abs. The thing that keeps the amount between TL is that you will not have to bother with having it done. As a result, the fog lamp is a hardware that serves its own purpose.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 15
Gokcesel
Come on, good luck. I bought my car for 19,000 last year. Two pieces were painted at 160 thousand km :)
08.05.2020 20:03 # 16
maximusti
Come on, good luck.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 17
doganatak
Thank you, I hope my ride will be without trouble now this week will not pass to me Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”