Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 Roland Garros.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
ynsylcn
Guys I have been following for a long time from the forums. Here is what someone says, I am happy if you help me. Rolland + features of the garland do not count, but I want to know what - The car I want to buy is 1.6 110 hp fuel consumption, what is outside of the city, how much will it fall out if I get a sequential system. The car is now in my head http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot -what-you-know-what-you-seek-clean-roland-garros-79592862 / this is the detail I am waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
206cc
My friend roland garros is more full than other vehicles, i have roland garros cc, it probably has the same engine you want to buy, it can seriously upset you in terms of fuel i am telling you from it but i saw the lpg attached to other vehicles in the same engine got pretty good results, the figure varies between about 20 and 40%, fuel decreases to reasonable levels with lpg
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
feline
Only the wheels of this vehicle were dismantled, the original steel rim should have been available. you are less sad and have no problems selling them >
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
ufuk91
km low price the vehicle looks nice clean.

Rolland is the only thing that makes me upset is the upholstery, the leather is nice, but I wear it + it gets dirty quickly. Whether it is a glass ceiling or a digital air conditioner performance (which I have 90 hp, even it is very robust) personally, I recommend it as an RG user, I have lpg, it does not burn at all in fuel, although I use cycles, it burns less than 25kr most of the time

alone in this link the vehicle has been lifted like a stork
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
toga406
I don't think so much. but if it is a disease, it is necessary to see the obscurant of your passion, go away, see your cons
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
Quiksilver_106

The original rims have been removed, but it is a nice vehicle but I think some more research

08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
ufuk91
There is also, the opinion of roland garros is an excellent tool, but if I have a current mind, I would buy a diesel as a friend said above, and the model should be a little high at least 2005 or something. & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”