Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 Roland Garros?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:22 # 1
St.Avelox
Hello friends. I was on the tide between 206 and polo. My budget is between 10-15 thousand.
Of course I want to buy the cleanest and most equipped vehicle that can be bought.
It will be my first vehicle.
I found 206 rolangarros in the 2001 model 100 thousand, the seller said that they have small local paints without accident.
I'm gonna go look at the car today. Roland garros, as far as I know, are not the most fully equipped?
I obviously didn't like the green of the dervish green, but unfortunately there is no other color choice. What bothers me is that when I get this tool, what is its disposability? Is there at least the other 206's second hand salability? Because I want to sell and add to the top class car after 2 years, maybe it can be in less than 2 years.
In short, what I want to learn;
-This vehicle is worth buying and what is its value (you can say like giving more money than this)
-Can a car with a car 2nd hand market be sold easily like other 206's?
-I like the panoramic glass ceiling, but can it be opened like a sunroof?
-Can you recommend another 206 model or similar brand vehicle with similar or close equipment that I can choose color instead of this vehicle?
08.05.2020 15:22 # 2
dukenukem82
You will not find it difficult to sell a tool that is already sought because of its equipment, you will make it attractive by writing its features. You can appreciate the extra lpgsine rim for cleaning the vehicle, 13-15 pounds can be given. of course there are cheaper ones, they dove down :)). If you say the engine is low, you can look at the feline or panoramic models, their color is different :)
Panoramic ceiling is a constant view.
dukenukem82 2011-05-03 11:13:42
08.05.2020 15:22 # 3
tigerland
After 2000, 16V was used instead of 8V motor. Abs digital air conditioner glass ceiling rain sensor leather seat electronic differential lock, electric heated mirrors are standard equipment of these.
According to 2001, the 109 hp engine turns into a monster after 3000 dd and is very good at intermediate accelerations. The color is green, but the 2005 model is available in sand gray. In short, the equipment is very good and satisfactory, and after getting into such a vehicle, standard vehicles will come to you ordinary.
joke, i think roland garros is a nice vehicle :)
08.05.2020 15:22 # 4
Guests
If you are going to sell it, I would say buy 106 Quiksilver. The market is so active that you sell it on the day you advertise. Unfortunately, the 206's market is not that active.
08.05.2020 15:22 # 5
tigerland
[QUOTE = Berkay] If you are going to sell it, I would buy 106 Quiksilver. The market is so active that you sell it on the day you advertise. Unfortunately, the 206's market is not that active. [/ QUOTE]
I know that selling 5K vehicles is easier and faster. nice in quicksilvers, but Roland garos is a completely different tool incomparable duo I think :) roland garros is a series specially produced for france tennis tournament. therefore, it is quite full of hardware. The differences to be considered with the same quick engines are already 5k and + equipment and color. i think :)
08.05.2020 15:22 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland] [QUOTE = Berkay] If you are going to sell it, I would say buy 106 Quiksilver. The market is so active that you sell it on the day you advertise. Unfortunately, the 206's market is not that active. [/ QUOTE]
I know that selling 5K vehicles is easier and faster. nice in quicksilvers, but Roland garos is a completely different tool incomparable duo I think :) roland garros is a series specially produced for france tennis tournament. therefore, it is quite full of hardware. The differences to be considered with the same quick engines are already 5k and + equipment and color. I think:) [/ QUOTE]
I said 106, if you notice, 206 is not. That's why its market is very lively. The market is sluggish because families prefer 206's, especially 5 doors. Also, when the vehicle turns green, salt becomes pepper. No hardware, but ..
08.05.2020 15:22 # 7
tigerland
exactly 106 you said, I was blind: D I have already gone back and forth between friend 206 and polo, I say roland garros manager. Forever 206 :))
08.05.2020 15:22 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland] exactly 106 you said I was blind: D I have already gone back and forth between friend 206 and polo. Forever 206:)) [/ QUOTE]
Sırıtma
The most popular model of the 206 is the 5K 1.4 HDi. 15 can be found clean, nice btane but this time I don't know if it will satisfy the hardware ..
08.05.2020 15:22 # 9
tigerland

just as it may be, after these last hikes coming to gasoline, 1.6 suggests, i would get 206 hdi if i dont have 206 if i dont have a car now :)

08.05.2020 15:22 # 10
toprakk
polo can you catch rolad awesome hardware features of war garros. the only boring part I think is the color
08.05.2020 15:22 # 11
dinoco
[QUOTE = Toprakk] Polo can catch up with Rolad. awesome hardware features of war garros. the only boring thing I think is the color [/ QUOTE]
the elephant is also made in matte white .... .... bombaaa .. also 106 or 206 or of course 206 .. at least more modern newer ..
08.05.2020 15:22 # 12
tigerland
[QUOTE = Toprakk] Polo can catch up with Rolad. awesome hardware features of war garros. the only boring thing I think is the color [/ QUOTE]
roland garros is lived as soon as it is told that glass pan electric mirrors rain sensor leather seats especially if you are sitting behind the vehicle is so enjoyable that looking up from the ceiling all over the car gives the feeling of a convertible :) :))
There is also sand color ..
08.05.2020 15:22 # 13
Guests
Thumbs Up [QUOTE = dinoco] [QUOTE = terrible] polo can catch up on rolad. awesome hardware features of war garros. the only boring thing I think is the color [/ QUOTE]
the elephant is also made in matte white .... .... bombaaa .. also 106 or 206 or of course 206 .. at least more modern newer .. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:22 # 14
se®k@n
If selling is more important, I recommend you to buy fiat. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:22 # 15
SAVAS
After I made the decision in 206, I first looked at the roland garros model. The hardware and performance are among the top 206's but I gave up. The reasons I gave up are:
1- No matter how many vehicles I looked at, the original seat and interior upholstery are terrible since light leather and suede are used. If you want to make it, there is 750 lira price
2- 1.6 engine jumps the man a little bit with today's gasoline prices. need a lpg
3- 10 years old car would be given that much money, I think 3-4 years old clean diesel 206 would be bought, I did.
4- The hardware is luxurious and the part is expensive. the simplest owner of a roland said that one of the electric side mirrors is 550 lira.
5- The glass ceiling has no sunroof feature. The upholstered part of the ceiling opens automatically. but in most of what I looked for, this tool was faulty. there are already many friends in the forum who have these troubles
6- sahibinden.com was not really worn out and they wrote the best price in the cleanest ones. If you don't have roland garros, you can get 307 in a very good condition.
7- I followed the market of this vehicle for about 3 months. There were still vehicles that could not be sold within 5-6 months after the announcement date. the reason is already clear. friends who know the value of their money in our budget, turn to cars with the highest model at the best price, less burning, more escaping and not to upset the owner when there is a breakdown.
but as I said, the vehicle is nice but I think this is not a tool to buy
WAR 2011-05-04 12:40:31
08.05.2020 15:22 # 16
dinoco
it is one of the most beautiful and objective analysis I've seen.
congratulations. May Allah grant you to ride with your loved ones in a new vehicle with your taste.
a really logical decision and work :)
the most beautiful of all, you have collected very beautifully .. thank you for sharing ..
08.05.2020 15:22 # 17
SAVAS
Thank you, Hodja. Our aim is to help each other as best we can.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”