Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 gti speed and upward problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206+
06.04.2021 00:33 # 1
sivasli
Hello everyone
206 gti petrol lpg I need your help to solve the problems I experience when I use it with long-distance compression in my vehicle. I think there is an excessive sound when I use it, I think it is from diesel like tar tar-shaped propellants, but the sound warned that when the police stopped, there is an exhaust in the vehicle, where is the sound of it? / div>
But regardless of the urban LPG and gasoline, it's okay, it just eats the head when it squeezes for half an hour or more for a long time, and when it falls into the normal city, after 15 20 minutes, neither sound nor trouble remains.
The anomaly here is that the car is now old, is it normal things or what needs to be done.
Thanks in advance for your help
06.04.2021 09:40 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, I think the things to consider can be a nuisance. if possible, have the centse adjustment and the upper rocker cover removed and checked. Over time, this sound will become continuous and the cost will probably rise to between 2000-3000 TL now, and may cause bigger problems in the future. what is the oil you use.
06.04.2021 10:15 # 3
sivasli
My teacher, I use a castrol edge 5 40, but when I switch to mobile 5 50, they measured my oil pressure or something, and there was no problem with him as to whether the oil pump is functioning adequately.

06.04.2021 14:18 # 4
sonerkyl
oil castrol counterfeit very mobil use 5w40 synthetic oil hydraulic pushers thick oil cuts the sound if this noise is constantly heard in thin oil then trouble
06.04.2021 14:30 # 5
sivasli
Now I came from the industry, they said if you won't buy 10 40 then don't spoil yourself
They say take 5 30
If you buy 10 40, there will be no sound, but everyone here suggests 10 40, but I couldn't digest it
07.04.2021 08:51 # 6
sonerkyl
It cuts the 10/40 sound bro, but as I said the workaround is unfortunately the repels need to be changed. In fact, this is due to the fact that the old drivers did not put the oil that should be in the vehicle. As an oil, motul or liquil moil are among the quality oils.
07.04.2021 11:01 # 7
sivasli
My teacher, I bought a mobile5 30, if it continues, we will change it, there is nothing to do
Thanks for your CVs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”