Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 Engine - HELP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:05 # 1
Døή Cøя&#
I have a 2004 X LINE Pejo vehicle, 122 thousand km. .
I took it to the master, changed the gas filter, cleaned the butterflies, but it did not improve. Angry

Does anyone have a master or a service to solve this problem at once?

Thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 2
Døή Cøя&#
As an extra recommendation, I used the car only for 2 weeks on the recommendation. Again, there was no solution. When the engine warms up, it goes a little smoothly but I can't get the performance I want. It is low when connected to the device.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 3
alikrcoglu
brothers had a tremor in the first study of the vehicle, then started not to get a mars 3 maybe 4 masters did not understand what they said was the water in the end of the engine, the problem came out in the engine cover gasket, what they said was burned, what they said was old ... Now, I think that this may be a problem in the vehicle as if the engine cover gasket may or may not be built. you will find the solution in the shortest time iii evening
08.05.2020 19:05 # 4
Efe-Pojo
If it gives anti pollution fault, it is likely that catalytic is gone, so I know it from there.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 5
Døή Cøя&#
[QUOTE = alikrcoglu] brother had a tremor in the first study, then he started to not get the mars 3 maybe 4 masters did not understand what he said was the water in the end, the problem came out in the engine cover gasket, they said it was burned, what they said was the problem ... The water that has escaped to the engine has recovered when it evaporates. find the solution in the shortest time iii streams [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I will try this too.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 6
themurat54
If the gasket is burned, it may be around 400-600 something. The gasket of my vehicle was burned, gasket repair, timing change, circulation pump etc. it has seen a lot of transactions 1450 kept it, insha'Allah does not hold much, but in the near future, let it be comfortable for the show, you should not go further.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”