Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 cruise control works

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:41 # 1
husem
Hello. I have been trying to make 206 ma cruise control for 4-5 months. As a problem, in bsi from type B (2 cruise control / no limiter), the indicator went into error and we got into the indicator and got an ecu error with an unknown reason in the lvv / rvv setting.

I have progressed in foreign forums by doing research and combination trials and again, the result is disappointment.

One of the form was said to be for 206's. After March 2006, type 2 should be selected and type 1 should be selected first. It was possible to use cc without typing in the vehicle indicator in Type 1.

The room does not work. I continue my way based on this information. When I came to the ecu / engine auto transmission / diesel / 8hz edc16c3 / parameter measurement / brain information section to do the test of the customers, the brake pedal 2 appears to be pressed, and in its description it was related to the proper operation of esp. "I do not have any esp, and there is no such incentive." A friend who has pp2000 in his hand can check if he says you have it printed. Maybe this is my problem.

Also, if the indicator does not communicate with the error or try with another indicator, is the problem solved? Anybody have an idea?
I huseyın 2017-12-19 10:40:12
08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
husem
As a new development, a user partner in foreign forums has solved the indicator error in his 1.6hdi 9HXC coded vehicle by changing a compatible indicator. He gave the instrument panel codes suitable for his vehicle.
Vehicles that get this error are due to installing a display without cruise control type2 support.

Based on this, I called the officer in Eskişehir, he was not even interested as I thought. After all, I will try the indicators in his hand there, which will do nothing, but the man said I would give one, I would give another. The customer satisfaction you understand is not the goal.

Does anyone in the nearby provinces know who can help the issue? If I find the appropriate code indicator, I will not even need to try it, I will take it directly.

Who knows? Is it so much for a cruise control? I think yes. If not, why not? :)
08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
sonerkyl
If not, why not, of course, my teacher, I recommend you to try to find an indication from the 2007 model and above vehicle. My 206 vehicle was 1.4 gasoline, working without problems cc.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 4
husem
There is no place I can look at in Eskişehir. The advertisements on the internet are always representative. The closest places are Ankara-Bursa. There are many questions such as, where can I find a good seller to listen to my problem?

Is there a distinction in the display called gasoline diesel?

Let's look at the research.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 5
husem
Is there anyone who can control the 2nd button of the brake pedal? Do you have pp2000 connected and printed?

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”