Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 cc

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:54 # 1
DeathBringer
Hello friends,

I am thinking of buying 206 cc, but there is no one around me who knows a lot about peugeot so I found it appropriate to open a topic here.

Is there anybody among us who has 206 cc?

Things I wonder:

1) Does the ceiling get water inside?
2) The automatic gears of the Peugeot were very faulty, is this true?
3) Can someone sit on the back seats?

Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 15:54 # 2
Guests
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I

08.05.2020 15:54 # 3
EmRe26
Can be seated on the back and sit: D
08.05.2020 15:54 # 4
Guests
If you are going to buy automatic gear, first of all you need to check your gear in detail. I don't think a properly used automatic gear will cause much trouble.
08.05.2020 15:54 # 5
Guests
1) If it is neglected, it can take. Check it on and off 5-6 times before taking it. Is there any rubbing sound? Look at the trunk, does it drain oil. Also, if it is possible, test the water with a hose while holding a pressurized shut-off, if possible, to see if water is pouring inside.
2) Automatic transmissions of these vehicles wear out quickly. You need to have a competent master look at your job. Also, it should not run behind the ramp. This must be the first thing you try in the vehicle. If there is a kidnapping situation, it is necessary to overhaul the vehicle. This means a lot of money. If there is such a problem, the seller should drop the price.
3) Sitting on the back seats is really a nuisance. Maybe it can be tolerated in city use, but it is difficult to go long. You can only use the seat behind the driver to put things on. The seat can only be sit behind by pulling the seat forward.
08.05.2020 15:54 # 6
altantezcan
I did not use it, but I had it on my friend.
Dez advantage is very
1. the back seats are very narrow, normal length of one's knees do not fit as they said on the order, but you have to sit cross-legged or sit on the knees
The 2nd hardtop is not very problematic, for example 307 cc, but it is the biggest problem of the engine, which seems to be a constant problem of 206.

This happened to my friend, we opened the ceiling, left in the middle, the hardtop engine broke down, we went for repair, they asked about 2,000 TL for money, so he could give the 18 billion vehicle to 13 billion.
It is another pleasure but it is a very costly vehicle. If you can afford 307 cc, buy it, provided that it is both clean and smooth.
at least, get 206 gti single door, they open the ceiling almost completely, the room gives you the pleasure of open top and the top is not set off with the open top vehicle anyway :) I have a sunroof I do not even open it from the sun
If you are in a cold country, no thinking, the vehicle does not get warm in winter
water leak does not occur as long as the tires are good
for your information
I wish the best
08.05.2020 15:54 # 7
altantezcan
without forgetting, when the ceiling is opened, there is only a small place of bacul in the baggage, and the lpg event is also troubled and quite burns
08.05.2020 15:54 # 8
DeathBringer
So what are the average prices of 206 quicksilver or roland garros? Can I find it between 15-16?

I also look at the diesels of the single doors, but in some it says it is a private truck, these are the ones that are made out of van like back, right?
Deathbringer is 2011-07-30 19:55:30
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”