Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 Brake Disc!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:23 # 1
Guests
friends which disc do you think I should take? both are air cooled, but one stays over the holes and the other is in the middle. which model would you recommend for use?
respects

08.05.2020 15:23 # 2
Guests
All ten discs are already cooling discs. sometimes they say at the coolest disc. as in the picture shown above ... standard disks are
but the disc in the lower picture is perforated and channeled, as it is seen. In this case, extra cooling is provided. it is generally preferred to increase braking efficiency. but I am aware that he had it left earlier in the balatay.
If perforated disc will be used, it is useful to size the disc cap if possible. Because perforations and channels reduce the friction surface to a small extent.
if you ask me, standard trw, valeo or something go on :))
the cecol 2011-05-04 13:34:44
08.05.2020 15:23 # 3
Guests
thank you. I have now ordered trw disk and pad. no need to scrutinize Gülme

respects
08.05.2020 15:23 # 4
Guests

If you do not need to brake the vehicle in the lights, standard braking discs are sufficient. I'm going to change myself 4 discs soon. I'm thinking of wearing trw ...

but I heard that trw pads sometimes make a sound. I was unstable about the lining. The pads on my vehicle should be lucas. does not make sound etc the cecol 2011-05-04 16:26:57
08.05.2020 15:23 # 5
Guests
yes, when braking, there is a crowing. It doesn't do without prc. trw has both buy and prc to pay attention to it.
respects
08.05.2020 15:23 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] yes, when braking, there is a crowing. It doesn't do without prc. trw has both buy and prc to pay attention to it.
respects
[/ QUOTE]
I do not think of using trw in balata but according to the situation I will see. There is no sound etc. in the Lucas on my vehicle. I'm glad it's beautiful
08.05.2020 15:23 # 7
koliva
As far as I know, they understand that the brake disc is finished or needs to be replaced, by inserting the vernier caliper after inserting the wheel, that is, by looking at its current thickness.
So how can it be understood by looking at the place where the brake disc ends and not inserting the wheel? Is it understandable?
Koliva 2011-05-05 10:01:44
08.05.2020 15:23 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] As far as I know, they understand that the brake disc is finished or needs to be replaced, by measuring it with its vernier caliper after inserting the wheel, that is, by looking at its current thickness.
So how can it be understood by looking at the place where the brake disc ends and not inserting the wheel? Is it understandable?
[/ QUOTE]
When you look at the thickness of the eye, it can be understood :)) but you can measure it with a caliper or micrometer ...
Normally I know the factory is recommended for ten discs as max 2mm thinning.
my vehicle's ten cooling discs are 266mm cap and 20.4mm thick. on both sides, when it is 1mm thinner it is 2mm thinner and it needs to change
the rear seams are 247mm cap and 8mm thickness.
While I am changing, I will see the old ones when you are changing :)) but I think it hangs too much. Gülme
the cecol 2011-05-05 10:19:01
08.05.2020 15:23 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = cecol of]
When you look at the thickness of the eye, it can be understood :)) but you can measure it with a caliper or micrometer ...
Normally I know the factory is recommended for ten discs as max 2mm thinning.
my vehicle's ten cooling discs are 266mm cap and 20.4mm thick. on both sides, when it is 1mm thinner it is 2mm thinner and it needs to change
the rear seams are 247mm cap and 8mm thickness.
While I am changing, I will see the old ones when you are changing :)) but I think it hangs too much. Gülme
[/ QUOTE]

I just changed them, but next time. I guess my eyes are too high Sırıtma When will you change it, teacher? Is there a difference between the rear discs of your vehicle and that of the 307 (except size)? I do not think so?
Koliva 2011-05-05 11:13:33
08.05.2020 15:23 # 10
Guests
a minute older brother :)) already ten sticks are always thicker as well :) they should cool it. but there is no cooling disc at the back. look what i wrote back they are 20.4mm back 8mm. The guesswork on the back is 1 mm. I have to change the dust to 7mm. probably mine below 7 :))
The cars with much stronger faces will be cooled behind them :))
Also, I can not say that our disks are the same. but I expect it to be different ... but the thickness dimensions may be the same
the cecol 2011-05-05 11:04:34
08.05.2020 15:23 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] another minute :)) already ten sticks are always thicker :) they should cool because. but there is no cooling disc at the back. look what i wrote back they are 20.4mm back 8mm. The guesswork on the back is 1 mm. I have to change the dust to 7mm. probably mine below 7 :))
The cars with much stronger faces will be cooled behind them :))
Also, I can not say that our disks are the same. but I expect it to be different ... but the thickness dimensions may be the same
[/ QUOTE]

No, I was wrong. The difference was already more than 2 mm when I compared the discs when I removed the ten discs. Accordingly, I say that the backs have exceeded the limit so far. Otherwise, I did not compare them with each other Gülme Changing them is relatively easy. I have never changed their backs so far, I wondered when the title would open, which will tell you how to change it step by step and step by step. Kahkaha
Koliva 2011-05-05 11:13:45
08.05.2020 15:23 # 12
Guests
ok now we got it :)
I don't know the back caliper of the 307. Back with ten of mine is different. I am thinking of making pressures that prepare these things :))
08.05.2020 15:23 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] now we got it :)
I don't know the back caliper of the 307. Back with ten of mine is different. I am thinking of making pressures that prepare these things :))
[/ QUOTE]

Well okay. Already I will be in Turkey until June 4`. We'll handle it Gülme In fact, according to my situation can get even load some parts of Turkey.
Koliva 2011-05-05 11:39:48
08.05.2020 15:23 # 14
Guests
If you come to Istanbul, I will make you a special "disco exchange" as well :)) We will change the 2 cars together :))
I am apprentice when I am changing yours, you are apprentice when I am changing yours: DDDDDDDDD
08.05.2020 15:23 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] If you come to Istanbul, I will make you a special "disk change meeting" as well :)) We will change the 2 cars together :))
I am apprentice when I am changing yours, you are apprentice when I am changing yours: DDDDDDDDD
[/ QUOTE]

I'm not coming by car. Istanbul's work is very difficult. Time is very limited. Ağlama
08.05.2020 15:23 # 16
Guests
Come on.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 17
murat deniz
friends, i will ask you something. I changed the front disks today for 2004 x-line. The disks that came out of the vehicle or the newly purchased discs are not cooled :( I'm confused now ..
08.05.2020 15:23 # 18
Guests
cooling is meanwhile. so there are channels inside. If they don't have it, then you bought a back disk, but I don't know if the back disk would be mounted in front of it
08.05.2020 15:23 # 19
murat deniz
I just searched from the net, there are two alternatives for front discs. 1. front discs air cooled 2. front discs full. (I looked at bosch's site)
08.05.2020 15:23 # 20
Guests
but the front discs are better cooled.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”