Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 206 Battery Charge Fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:42 # 1
savi_206
My vehicle 2006 206 HDI. I had a few troubles today. Later, when I continued the road and tried to turn off the flasher, it did not turn off even though I pressed the button. I stopped it and started it again. 15-20 minutes after leaving the road. then the battery charge fault warning came on and the battery warning was lit on the instrument panel. I pulled over again, stopped and started, it got better. When I approached the house, it burned again and I realized that it did not work when I pressed the flasher button and the central lock button in front of the trip computer screen. I did it 4 times in a row when I locked it with the remote, 5. and it didn't lock at 6. Then it locked again. When I came home, I disassembled the pole in accordance with the procedure and put it back again after a while. Problems have resolved now. & Nbsp;
Is there anybody having such a problem? Where can I measure alternator outputs?

Thank you ...
08.05.2020 16:42 # 2
tazmaniac
after all, the parts that are in the charging system are not the parts you mentioned, but the parts that you can reach a definite conclusion about the measurement are not in my opinion because especially when the alternator vehicle is idle, the values you will try to feed the battery with the battery are already supported by the battery. we were looking for the malfunction but I realized that the tape discharged the battery very hard, so this bad scenario might be like this. I don't know how the temperature was at the time it gave the error, but it is also a handicap for the charging system like it is too cold. a certain friend will help
08.05.2020 16:42 # 3
savi_206
Thanks for your answer. I looked at the
booklet but unfortunately I couldn't see the insurance. Since then, there is no battery charge fault and there is no abnormality. But while the vehicle is running today, I burned the 4's, then the 4's burned the engine. Then I started the car again and I couldn't close the 4s while the car was running and the central lock button did not work.Then I turned off the ignition. I did not fully understand, but I think there is a place where this flasher and central lock button go in common, because I only have problems with these 2 systems and that is from time to time. Keep following ...
08.05.2020 16:42 # 4
Cmoss06

The battery may be discharged for a while but if the alternator is important, the battery may be old.

08.05.2020 16:42 # 5
savi_206
I took measurements today. battery voltage 13V
when vehicle not running 14.3V when vehicle is running. & nbsp; Alternator and battery also seem to be OK. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:42 # 6
tazmaniac
In fact, I also say, load the battery and measure it, but the values seem to be normal, if you don't use it for a few days and you don't feel an abnormality in the operation of the car in the first starter, it seems that there is not much. our vehicles are a little spoiled :) the other central lock does not work or, as you guessed, only a cable that is sometimes not touched in the central locking system, there is a small place that is corroded, or it may be instantly absurd from the disruption in the charging system.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 7
savi_206
He did it again yesterday. I do not understand why it stops when the car stops and starts again. I hope this problem does not continue and is not related to the brain. I want to clean the ECU sockets, but does anyone know how to remove these sockets? There is a kind of kilt system on it, I didn't want to force it. Is it possible to test ECU and BSI with Peugeot planet?
08.05.2020 16:42 # 8
mhmttn
Hello, have you found a solution to this problem? because I have the same problem "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34532&title=aku-isigi-yanip- ending-acil-yardim-lutfen" there is no parts in the car that will not be removed anymore soon the brain will change. If you can find a solution, I would be glad if you share it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”