Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 2019 308 Led Bulb

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:20 # 1
bnyminkck
Friends, hello everyone,
about a week ago i bought 308 from the dealer as a zero. 1.5 bluehdi automatic version.
The package was in Style single package. Now the question I want to ask is;
Can I install LED headlights on these lensed halogen headlights?
Will I get an appointment if I plug it in?
Is there any friend to follow me on follow up?
Finally, is there a cover problem after the tactic?
08.05.2020 21:20 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I wish you to use your vehicle without any accident, good luck. if it is full led technology, bulb type different teacher, they have their own led headlight brain. If the halogen normal lamp is not a problem.

I guess your headlight type is from this.

08.05.2020 21:20 # 3
ealpunal
We have one diesel europa 2000 model. We recently renewed the front lamps. I went to buy a headlight inside, they said the pair was 120 lira for the high brightness halogen headlight, and they said 130 for the LED and long flashing headlamps.

We are very pleased with the performance of the headlights, there was a 2018 model icon package Clio we rented with Full Led. He illuminates the road at least as much as he goes head to head with Full Led megane. I would definitely not think before that we will get Led and long strobe headlight instead of halogen standard headlight with 10 lira difference. It also looks the color of the original LED in 308, which you know very well from afar
29.07.2020 10:27 # 4
06ahmetcantoprak
The day after I got out of the dealership, I turned all the halogen bulbs of my 2020 Allure dynamic vehicle (except rear fogs) to the light, because the lows are lensed, the LED headlights gave the vehicle a different look.
04.12.2020 02:59 # 5
pm-kalender
Hello friends, My vehicle is 2017 1.6BlueHdi - Active package 308. This vehicle has flat leds on the bumper as daytime running lights which looks pretty boring. Can this vehicle be fitted with zero LED headlights, are there problems with compatibility? If anyone can answer, I would be glad.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”