Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 2004 Model 206 1.4 HDI

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:06 # 1
Kaya206
Hello friends,
I want to learn from you about the new vehicle I bought.
1) When I first stop with my car, if the front right is opened, the interior lighting lamp flashes, is this normal? Is there the same in others?
2) Occasionally the Air Bag light is on and goes out with the seat movement. Is this a simple matter?
3) When I root the gas while idling, it is black smoke, is that normal?
4) There are no lamps in the glove box, are there any takers? Where and with the switch? How much did it cost?
5) How many kilometers can the other 206s with diesel engines go with a tank? I traveled 350km with 18.66 liters of diesel (maybe I have burned a little too much, it was just lapping on the days I just bought) is it normal?
These are the things that come to my mind for now, friends.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 2
Kaya206
yaw friends is there no servant of a god?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 3
berko
I can not comment on the first two problems, but do you root the gas, throw out black smoke, after all, the diesel vehicle.
There are no glove box lighting, but there are small, led lighting you can get from the building markets.
You can go between 1000-1200 km between the cities and 800-900 between cities with a warehouse diesel.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 4
elenor
my friend use your vehicle good bye, i will help you as much as i can
1) When I first stop with my car, if the front right is opened, the interior lighting lamp flashes, is this normal? Is there the same in others?
In all the same way, if you walk with the door open, the interior lighting flashes.
4) There are no lamps in the glove box, are there any takers? Where and with the switch? How much did it cost?
Unfortunately, there is no lighting in the torpedo.
5) How many kilometers can the other 206s with diesel engines go with a tank? I traveled 350km with 18.66 liters of diesel (maybe I have burned a little too much, it was just lapping on the days I just bought) is it normal?
I built a full warehouse out of town 1350 km with my own vehicle. I never tried it in the city.
I tried to help as much as I could, I hope it was useful.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 5
master
city avg. 910 (full throttle)
inter-city: 1150 km. (full throttle on the highway.)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 6
master
everything you write is normal, including black smoke,
In the torpito, I use this lamp; I'm glad.
I painted the gray plastic part with black spray ...
master 2009-10-22 20:55:42
08.05.2020 14:06 # 7
Kaya206
Thanks guys. I was especially stuck with that black smoke thing. Today I went on the new ring road, I saw 160-170 kms at that time and realized that there was smoke coming out of the rearview even if it was light. it was not very intensely. there were slight fluctuations. I guess this is something normal while at that speed.
I call it health. thanks again.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 8
rocco86
Everything you wrote in [QUOTE = master], including black smoke is normal,
In the torpito, I use this lamp; I'm glad.
I painted the gray plastic part with black spray ...

[/ QUOTE]

hi how do you tell us how many lira you use the lamp you use in this torpito?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 9
Kaya206
I've been researching these lamps for 2 days. The price of this lamp (used by the master) varies between 12 lira and 19 lira. (osram brand) lights up when you press the transparent place in the middle, it goes out when you press it again.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 10
deniz_206
I think the problem of diesel is very much.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 11
berko
[QUOTE = deniz_206] I think diesel has a lot to worry about. [/ QUOTE]
The man who will take the diesel will not mind his voices coming from the engine. 1000 km will fill the tank for 130 lira. A Hdi, which is maintained on time, constantly received eurodiesel and is not used despise, goes at least 300.000 km. there are those who go because they are over 300,000. but if these are not done, he will take back the advantage he gave.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 12
deniz_206

you are right, but 206 is not burning anything in gasoline anyway, at least there is little engine noise in maintenance cost, you can play as you wish, exhaust filter etc.

08.05.2020 14:06 # 13
Kaya206
I think diesel (I already bought diesel) makes more sense. because maintenance (if there is no malfunction) is not money. I changed the last oil and all its filters, it kept 180 pounds. I had 1.4 siena before. If there is a spark plug or something, it would take about 150 lira for maintenance. I think it's not worth for 30 lira.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 14
EminONAL
Thank you HDI :)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 15
deniz_206
[QUOTE = € m! N] have a good HDI:) [/ QUOTE]
leave it or what HDI be :)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 16
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Kaya206] Hello friends,
I want to learn from you about the new vehicle I bought.
2) Occasionally the Air Bag light is on and goes out with the seat movement. Is this a simple matter?
3) When I root the gas while idling, it is black smoke, is that normal?
These are the things that come to my mind for now, friends.
[/ QUOTE]
1. If the door is opened while the vehicle is moving, the lamp will flash. This gaet is normal. Most likely, the passenger door is opened before the car stops completely. It is appropriate to experiment with the vehicle stationary.
2. If the seat belt warning lamp is present (your vehicle is probably x-line so there is no warning lamp) sockets must be checked. If there is no seat belt warning lamp, the situation is all about com 2000. Com 2000 is the mechanism just below the steering wheel that contains some simple driving controls such as your car's signal, headlamps, radio control, immo reader. The issue has to do with com 2000:
com 2000 includes the horn, the Airbag trigger cable and the reels that transmit the cables of the protection chassis to the steering wheel, so that when the steering wheel is moved, these connections are transmitted to the horn and airbag box inside the wheel. Generally, in vehicles with a sound system, the pulley short circuits due to vibration and BSI cancels the airbag in this case. In other words, burning of the light means that the airbag will not open in the event of an accident. First of all you need to do is to identify a possible short circuit by changing the steering wheel height adjustment or even slightly shaking. The original price of Com 2000 was like 550 TL. Sub-industry has figures such as 250 TL. You can even take it out for 100 - 150 lira or have it repaired almost to this figure. You can see what the mechanism looks like from the link below.
3. If you compress the diesel car, beer fumes are inevitable. But it is still useful to have a control,
4. There is no lamp in the glove box, but the buttons and buttons to which you will install the lamp are ready. If you buy spare parts and have some electrical knowledge, it can be easily done by pulling parallel to the ceiling lamp.
5. 1000 km from the city with a warehouse diesel. 1200 km between cities. done. The figures vary according to use. But roughly this is the figure.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 17
Kaya206
Thank you very much for the information you provided my friend hasimayaz. watch out for this airbag light is on in the morning. I drive 15-20km every morning. no light in the afternoon. if it has to do with the heating of the air inside the vehicle. is this still related to com 2000? or is it certain?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 18
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Kaya206] thank you very much for the information you provided my hasimayaz friend. watch out for this airbag light is on in the morning. I drive 15-20km every morning. no light in the afternoon. if it has to do with the heating of the air inside the vehicle. is this still related to com 2000? or is it certain? [/ QUOTE]
Usually the malfunction starts like this. After a while, when the short circuits are momentary or temporary, the fault light turns off automatically. When the vehicle is already connected to the computer, the error code appears as a partial airbag short circuit. but as time progresses and the problem repeats, the malfunction light will start to light continuously. When connected to the computer, the fault code you will receive will be in the form of a continuous short circuit.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 19
master
[QUOTE = Kaya206] I have been researching these lamps for 2 days. The price of this lamp (used by the master) varies between 12 lira and 19 lira. (osram brand) lights up when you press the transparent place in the middle, it turns off when you press it again. [/ QUOTE]
Come on, it's 3.5 lira if I'm not mistaken.
You touch the glass part, it burns, you touch it again, it goes out, it is manual.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 20
master
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [
4. There is no lamp in the glove box, but the buttons and buttons to which you will install the lamp are ready. If you buy spare parts and have some electrical knowledge, it can be easily done by pulling parallel to the ceiling lamp.
[/ QUOTE]
I recommend that this electricity be taken from the lighter.
Lighter light: it will light up with the headlight (ie parks).
Since the headlight will be lit in the dark in the evening and light is needed in the torpedo in the evening, an original workmanship will be obtained with the help of a small button.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”