Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About 1.6 hdi 110 hp engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
24.06.2020 19:43 # 1
bsc58
Good day to you all, friends. I'm new to the forum, I don't know what the rules are, I'm sorry if I am sorry. What I want to ask is when I stop and open the bonnet after using revving in my 1.6 hdi 110 hp Citroën c4, smoke comes from the area where the turbo is located. If we have a friend who has encountered such a problem before, can it help? My Master in the Industry said that dpf might be clogged and that's why it is happening. What is your Comment? When I don't use it cyclically, that smoke doesn't come out.
25.06.2020 09:07 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Probably as the master said, my teacher can do it because the dpf filter has started to clog. If the turbo oring and gaskets are worn out, it may be missing due to forcing.
25.06.2020 17:52 # 3
bsc58
Thank you for your answer. We found it nice. For our peace of mind, we took it to Citroën authorized service and they said that there was an oil leak in some parts of the engine and it cost an average of two thousand TL. Also, the valve tappets were not working properly. When it is done, I will write the result, I hope it will be useful for our friends who have similar problems.
26.06.2020 09:29 # 4
sonerkyl
I would like to ask my teacher, if the propellants and leakages will be made in the official, I think the price will be between 1000-1500 TL in the beautiful industry. Guaranteed transaction is made out of nowhere, and if there is a problem, you can find someone to address.
26.06.2020 10:31 # 5
bsc58
I absolutely agree so my teacher &# 128077; we are tired of finding the problem through trial and error in the industry :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”