Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Abnormal flashing of signals hk

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
tlp
Friends slm

As I mentioned in the title, my signals are burning permanently, so the

is burning in the standard time when I light the quads (eg 1 second)
But right or left signal When I give it, this time falls half-way, so it flashes fast (for example: every 0.5 sec).

This situation occurred after I changed the position of the car's signal and parking sockets (cables more accurately), that is, parkin cables to the signal socket in the headlight. , I moved the signal cables to the parking lot (the free version of the American parking module)

I thought the signal signal (I wrote it as read) is the reason and if it changes,
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
aslan7333
If you connect the signal cables directly in parallel to the parks, the core of the signal system decreases when the current parks are on, it increases when it is off. In both cases, your signal flashing times deviate.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
djchaos
I had the same problem, I took it to the electrician, I think the problem was due to the system that our Aslan7333 friend said, plus I have the parks connected to the brakes.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
tlp
I did not connect the
cables directly, i.e. in parallel.
& nbsp;
As seen in my avatar, the orange burning section was normally (originally) the signal area. I cut the wires and cut them.
& nbsp;
I guess whatever this is due to the current of the bulbs. but when the quads that I do not understand are burning, the normal, right or left are burning abnormally when burning only: S
& nbsp;
[QUOTE = djchaos] I had the same problem, I took it to the electrician, I think that the problem was the lion's 7333 friend system, plus I put the parks on the brakes, the rear stops plus the front parks are lit simultaneously. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
A piece of diode etc. should probably have been used for your job, or it should also light up the current brake lights going to the parks nearby.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
peugeotefe
You need to use double lamp bulbs while you're American.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
tlp
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] You need to use a double lampholder while you are parking in the American [/ QUOTE]
teacher I did not make an American park so I did not install any apparatus.
& nbsp;
What I do is, I cut the cable to the signal socket & nbsp; and cut it to the parking socket, the cable to the parking socket and moved it to the signal socket.
& nbsp;
In other words, I replaced the cables because the sockets would not fit in the sockets located in the headlights. The only one is the signal (originally there should be a signal, but the park) is burning as a park
08.05.2020 16:35 # 7
djchaos
[QUOTE = tlp]
I did not connect the cables directly, i.e. parallel.

As seen in my
avatar, the orange burning section was normally (originally) the signal area. I cut the wires and cut them.

< / div>
I guess this is caused by the current of the bulbs. but when the quads I don't understand are burning, the normal, right or left are burning abnormally when burning: S

< div> [QUOTE = djchaos] I had the same problem, I took it to the electrician, I think the problem was the problem.

probably a piece of diode, etc. should have been used for your work, otherwise it should also light up the current brake lights going to the parks nearby.
[/ QUOTE]

I couldn't ask how it was done When the parks were closed when I applied the brakes, the front parking lamps were on, so I had them changed in parallel with the rear brakes, but I did not mind and ask
08.05.2020 16:35 # 8
tlp
I did not connect the [QUOTE = djchaos] [QUOTE = tlp] cables directly, i.e. in parallel. As seen in my avatard, the orange-lit section was normally (originally) the signal area. I cut and cut the cables. Anyway, I think this is caused by the current of the bulbs. But when the quads I do not understand are burning, the normal, right or left are burning abnormally when burning only: S [QUOTE = djchaos] I had the same problem, I took it to the electrician, I think the problem was the problem. . [/ QUOTE] should probably have used a diode etc for your job or if the parks are supposed to light up the current brake lights [/ QUOTE] I couldn't ask how it was done. I did not mind and asked [/ QUOTE] I have read the application you did at the binder, I do not remember where it was, but the application is as follows, when the vehicle's doors are opened, parallel parking lights are connected to the ceiling light that lights up. the ceiling lamp is slowly fading or it goes off in the parks ... it is a nice and eye-catching application but there was also a footnote in the article "use diodes or if you open the parks, the ceiling light will be on". I do not understand much about electrical work, but I think the diode provides unilateral current that the parks burn when the brake is pressed.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 9
peugeotefe
It doesn't matter, the chassis is gone from different places.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 10
tlp
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] it doesn't matter, the chassis has gone from different places, and the action that the parking bulb sees and the signal bulb sees are different [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
hmmm supersin valla
& nbsp;
then, when I get a bulb with a high current value, will the problem be solved (??)
& nbsp;
< DIV> For example, a led bulb with LED (I do not know my warning because there is a bottomless socket or is there any wake up)
08.05.2020 16:35 # 11
peugeotefe
As far as I understand, you want your signals to light up directly from the electrician, get 2 double lampholder and double lampholder bulb, connect to signal lamp, work normally in the park.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 12
tlp
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] As far as I understand, you want your signals to light up directly from the electrician. 2 double lampholder and double lampholder connect to the signal socket work normally in the park.
& nbsp;
somehow we can say it. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:35 # 13
aslan7333
The signal bulbs are usually 5 watts, when you make it right or left, 3 of them will flash, 15 W in total, that is, it draws about 1.3 amps, if it draws more or less current, the signals will speed up, and the quad is disabled.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 14
tlp
[QUOTE = aslan7333] The signal bulbs are generally 5 watts, when you make it right or left, 3 of them will flash, 15 W in total, this will draw about 1.3 amps, if it draws more or less current, the signals will speed up, this is the case in the quad [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Thanks for the info
& nbsp;
What can I do to save this situation?
& nbsp;
a bulb that can be recommended or a circuit to correct the situation?
08.05.2020 16:35 # 15
aslan7333
If you can find the ones with the same power (Watt) as the signal bulbs of the parking bulbs, plug them in and give them a try.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 16
tlp
The light bulb in the picture below was used in the signal and I think it was 21w. So, is there a parking bulb worth 21w? : S
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”