Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A strange problem (solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
Karacocuk24
I have a problem like this, my heater was blowing warm and it was not getting into the gas, maybe because there was a blockage, I took water out of the two heating hoses that came into the cabin today, I pressed the water for 5-6 seconds. There was no clogging, I did the same in the regulator, except for porcoz, there was no dirt from it, let's come, I took the heat of the heating, etc. When the zurnan was thrown, I got pressed, the heat went to the gas when it was in the 70s. switched to gas and looked after 6-7 km, passed from gas to gas, there was not enough temperature in the regulator and it was blowing warm in the heater when the work was finished, I opened the expansion lid carefully in front of the door, before opening the hose with the thermostat was harder than before. the hardness is gone and I checked the regulator with my hand it went to the gas without taking 1 minute. The heater pattern came to the hand-warm temperature. What is my problem? I think that this hose stiffness and pressure problem comes to my mind. the temperature is nice but when you close the lid, the temperature is over 90, sorry I wrote the fine details to explain the subject well Karacocuk24 2020-02-15 13:11:07
08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
omerb
There is a black plastic fitting on the hose that enters the cabin and take the air out of the system.
The expansion vessel cap relieves excess pressure. Around 30 TL. Replace it already in safety.
But I think the thermostat seems to be faulty. They made your lpg line water supply from the heater hoses. There is no hot water in the regulator since hot water does not come to the heating system.
Change thermostat. You already do it.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = omerb] There is a black plastic fitting on the hose that enters the cabin and take the air out of the system.
The expansion vessel cap relieves excess pressure. Around 30 TL. Replace it already in safety.
But I think the thermostat seems to be faulty. They made your lpg line water supply from the heater hoses. There is no hot water in the regulator since hot water does not come to the heating system.
Change thermostat. You already do it.
[/ QUOTE] the other day, when I was on the way, I reached 110 Lara, I looked at the thermostat, the hose is at the level to be handled, you would normally guess at 110, I think it would be difficult to touch even with the fingertip, I think that occasionally the room is inexpedient. let me try it, I took the air from where you said and the screw beside the thermostat. Karacocuk24 2020-02-09 22:15:39
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
sonerkyl
just like the thermostat is broken, I think it is attached according to the head. Because of that, LPG is late. In addition, pay attention to the water inlet and outlet points of the regulator.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] just like the thermostat is faulty I think it is attached according to the head. Because of that, LPG is late. In addition, pay attention to the water inlet and outlet points of the regulator. [/ QUOTE] I paid attention to the regulator connection, I have to look every other day as I continue to use it. This week, I would like to change the thermostat and the cover.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 6
Karacocuk24
I replaced the cover of the expansion cabinet with the original 45 TL, which is more convenient on the internet, immediately noticed, there is no problem, but I did not change the thermostat, I will change it.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 7
zerzevat
friends connect the lpg brain (regulator) in series. Connecting with tofaş style T is blocking the heating. I think your problem is that you have made air ... also I think your temperature probe on the regulator is broken. What is the transition to the tube at 90. It must pass at 30-40 degrees.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 8
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = vegetables] friends connect the lpg brain (regulator) in series. Connecting with tofaş style T is blocking the heating. I think your problem is that you have made air ... also I think your temperature probe on the regulator is broken. What is the transition to the tube at 90. [/ QUOTE] Mine was connected in series, but when the honey-clogged water was not gone, it was switching to gas for a long time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”