Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A strange noise comes from the vehicle! back with experience

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:28 # 1
bek@
First of all, greetings to everyone, I just joined the forum.
15 days ago, I bought a pejo with 206 1.4 hdi x-line model 2004 model, my car is 127bin and manual gear. I am satisfied with my vehicle, except for one thing, this is also;
While it is more prominent in any gear and cruising (mostly in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gears) with the vehicle, it is more apparent when going thru the inertia, but after a period of interruption, there is a continuous noise outside of the normal noise. When it enters a certain speed range, the engine is the same as the compressor sound, but different from the compressor sound, it just makes it under the conditions I mentioned. I am not sure if it means I have a problem in this gearbox-clutch group, I have no problems in raising or lowering gears, or there is no sound I hear, only when the ramp cuts down or flat throttle, the speed in the gearbox makes it when the engine tends to exceed its current speed. I hope I could write clearly enough. I am waiting for your urgent help in this regard, please, I would appreciate it if the friends who have experience in this issue respond.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 2
ahmet_bjk
is there any sound when the vehicle is idle?
08.05.2020 18:28 # 3
bek@
As soon as that sound comes in, the car stops and the sound stops. The same sound is heard when I put it in gear again, as if it is a gaping work in the doner element, a knock-like sound.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 4
kursat3006
I think show it to a master like what we say from afar. However, if you have not used a diesel vehicle before, the car will load more than usual and the sound will be more. Maybe it's normal
08.05.2020 18:28 # 5
bek@
I just tried 206 of a friend, the sound I heard is not certain, there are also friends who say that a few of the damper springs in the clutch pad may have been broken, I think a master's way seemed to us :(
08.05.2020 18:28 # 6
E.B
I think I have the same voice as you, do you get the same sound when you downshift? It's like a scratch, like a piece of iron rubbing on something
08.05.2020 18:28 # 7
bek@
Yes, when I use the gear, the same sound continues, the size does not come, and again after I take the engine speed, I hear that sound when I take my foot off the gas.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 8
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Hi, I have the same voice in my car from 2005 to 20 thousand km, I have the same sound in my car, from 43 thousand km, I have a car event water dv4td engine code 1.4 hdi engine in this engine. it decreases, there is no explosion in the pistons, it starts with the rotational force of the tire again, the nozzle presses the gas and the injectors fuel puskurtunce engine internal pressure increases and the auto lubricating valves continue to be adjusted and working again at that moment. accelerate without accelerating the acceleration, you hear that the valve noise is cut when the speed is less than 3000. When the speed goes down to 3000 gold, the noise of the noise will start to sound again. Write a letter Watch the blood video of the top cover of the engine, the valve tells you too many guys, but try what I wrote in your car in French. If you say the sound is cut off 3000. Do not worry, it is completely normal. the mustafa_nalcaciogl 2014-04-18 15:53:01
08.05.2020 18:28 # 9
Mbiwa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3anmxqx Game

A sound like in the video

It happened on my own when I was there
08.05.2020 18:28 # 10
bek@
Thank you very much for the information about the engine, I have never researched. I will share this problem with video as soon as possible if I make a successful recording. I have heard that the same engine is used in citroen and ford fiestas and as far as I know, many spare parts related to the engine are compatible. But 1.4 tdci Fiesta does not have the same sound, I used another 206 1.4 hdi today, there is no noise again, the sound I hear is very noisy-knocked than the sizzle I hear, I will share this situation if I can record properly before going to the master.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 11
bek@
It has nothing to do with the event you posted, hodja, thank you very much. I do not experience vibration jolts like this during the first starts.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 12
tilbe307
if it is buzzing, especially if the car is in gear and when the engine is on the throttle, when it loads, the noise can come from it. If there is a buzzing sound other than the road sound, there is a ball holding the axles, they call it a ball or something. I think the PORYA and POYRA ball
tilbe307 2014-04-18 22:10:06
08.05.2020 18:28 # 13
E.B
As I said, the same problem exists in me. For example, I am going at 2500 rpm. I guess there is a different sound as if I get my feet out of the car. may be relevant
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”