Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A strange malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
Selcuk55
Hello friends, I have a problem with water pug 206, and I had a white smoke problem, I went to the industry, injector, they said, I renewed all the same turbo oil, they said it was broken, they bought zero egts turbo, in the same way, they started touring the last competitors, they said they had vacuum control, they were working, there was no chance, they all had trouble in new sections. Can I get your comments that will be released tomorrow "Cry"
08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
sonerkyl
first of all welcome selcuk. Well, there is a situation such as oil reduction - water reduction in your vehicle. Has the diesel pump been touched? If there is no such thing as oil reduction and water reduction, why are they throwing the room apart?
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
Selcuk55
We were hoped soner.Oil burning problem was superior to the white smoke shot, but the first injector came to our mind, the turbo oil was pulling out, and we had a light gap in the middle shaft, we changed it, we lowered the engine and removed the pistons. We will decide what to do after the detailed investigation, but it is likely that we will renew the segments and save them with a fine honing. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
sonerkyl
I understand, my brother, I hope it will improve as soon as possible. By the way, I am from samsun :)
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
Selcuk55
Thank you, soner, my problem has been solved. Upper. valve overhauled valve tires renewed smoke stopped "Clap" Where are you from sams
08.05.2020 20:51 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Selçuk55] Thank you, soner my problem has been solved. Piston oil circulation is completely gone instead of making a circlip. Upper. valve overhauled valve tires renewed smoke stopped "Clap" Where are you from sams [[QUOTE]

< / div> I'm glad that the
problem has been fixed & nbsp; "Smile" & nbsp; & nbsp; I am Ladik, brother
08.05.2020 20:51 # 7
Selcuk55
Nice to meet you bro, I'm in the center Clap
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”