Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A solid and reliable, which makes 206 repairs in Adana

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:37 # 1
hsyn01
Dear friends, I will ask you a friend, I need a good peugeot 206 mechanic to go to the island, I bought a 2000 model vehicle, but I do not know the place for its maintenance and repair, I also do not know what to do.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:37 # 3
sonerkyl
May your vehicle be good, my Lord should not cause any trouble. If you say that it will be completely overhauled when it comes to maintenance, these are the main problems that you will come across, and if you do some research in the forum, these will be many main problems, and even if there are different solutions in the forum, welcome to use the solution again and wish you to use it without any trouble.

I have shortcomings add our friends :)

1-change of priority timing and circulation is important (even if the person you bought changed if I changed it)
2-engine coolant water or antifreeze, antifreeze or if you put it, you will have extra cost if you like the heater core water leak cylinder cover gasket replacement.
3-discs pads should be checked
The 4-peugeot group is not vehicles that come on rough roads and rough driving, you may encounter strange problems. rods, rods, swinging rods start making sounds, if the front layout is broken quickly.
5-rear torsions have failed in many 206. Although it seems like a chronic problem, I see it as a situation related to the use of its former owners.
If there is a 6-lpg system, you should check the lpg filter for gas leakage.
7-standard oil - oil filter - pollen filter (if there is air conditioner) air filter - gasoline filter - spark plugs etc. must be done.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 4
Htc
Mustafa Kemal pasa boulevard, there are brothers in front of him, you can do it with peace of mind, and I and my acquaintances do all the maintenance of the car there.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 5
hsyn01
Thank you very much :)
08.05.2020 19:37 # 6
Htc
You are welcome hocm.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 7
hsyn01
There is an April situation, so I could not take care of the car, I told my brother, he will bring him when he is available :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”