Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A Small But Important Piece

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. I changed the bulb of the trip computer screen. I looked at it when I was wearing it, there was a little gray piece of plastic on the end of the button on the left of the screen, no plastic parts to press the motherboard. I couldn't find it occasionally. Anyway, the tiny piece came out of nowhere in the car. Where can I get that piece? Wall
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
hakann83
God is easy, your job is difficult.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
dewilstopme
[QUOTE = Berkay] Hello guys. I changed the bulb of the trip computer screen. I looked at it when I was wearing it, there was a little gray piece of plastic on the end of the button on the left of the screen, no plastic parts to press the motherboard. I couldn't find it occasionally. Anyway, the tiny piece came out of nowhere in the car. Where can I get that piece? Wall [/ QUOTE]

Hay allah be pleased with you, there is no place for me in google, there is no such thing :) I lost both of them, the battery has changed, flashing, everything I asked for service, they are selling the team, there is no part of it, I pressed it with a normal thing, but it did not affect, if you find the buttons, buy me 2 in one place. If I find the fee, I will send it to you by eft.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
Guests
You can look at the scraps of the vehicle, but I think you will find them there .... Clown
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
hakann83
but it seems to me they don't sell only
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
naksi
Let your Naksi brother find a solution for you :)

Anyway, the same thing came to my press, one of them had fallen in my mind, I inserted one of the plastic keys inside the remote control that did not work there.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = naksi] Let your naksi brother find a solution :)

Anyway, the same thing came to my press, one of them had fallen in my mind, I inserted one of the plastic keys inside the remote control that did not work there.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you I will try. Gülme
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”