Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A recommendation bva-al4 transmission help please ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:54 # 1
volkan22
Good forums.

If my car's transmission bva-al4 problem is 1 and 2, it is a bit of a hit while shifting.

But when I first hit the road in the morning, that is, when my transmission was cold, it was a nice night.

According to my research in some places, do you have to produce oil pressure through 1st and 2nd gear while solenoids are passing ... Zzten is not a problem in other passes, even if it is hot

And when I climb up to about 3 km, the snow and sports lights start to flash and pass to the protection gear, the problem is reset when the vehicle is turned off and running, probably the oil loses its feature or warms up because the transmission oil is inadequate.

So what I mean is that my first gear in the morning, the 1.2 gear night is very soft, but when the temperature of my car reaches 90 degrees, it starts knocking ...

Which brand oil should I use before I start my solenoids cheaply and change the oil?

Also, does the transmission have an oil filter in oil change of bva-al4 gearboxes?

Thanks for your help, I will help you change the oil change of Al4, and I will overcome the weaving of the brand oil you have given to it.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 2
error
a different problem should wait for the comments of automatic users
08.05.2020 17:54 # 3
arachnid
There is a lot in al4 gearbox. you're doing it right. I hope you will finish with the oil change. I can't make a recommendation. Get well soon. I had a revision.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 4
volkan22
I don't have any problems with back-up or food in my gear, just which brand oil should I use when changing the oil and how many liters I would like information about.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 5
mami202
transmission oil code ATF LT 71141

If you say how many liters you need, I do not have full experience about this, it is recommended to buy 3 liters of oil when electro valves are to be replaced.

I bought a price for a gear oil change somewhere, they said that they used a total of 12 liters of oil for the change of all oil inside the gearbox.
I found a video about the automatic transmission oil change.

08.05.2020 17:54 # 6
serhat79
In any way, it doesn't work without changing the solenoids, my friend, because the faulty out of the factory, I first changed the oil and brake sensor, it did not seem to happen for a while, then it was not necessary to connect it to the computer in its own service, install the new solenoids, change the oil and introduce the changed solenoids to the car. In the meantime, especially if you want to have Mobil ATF 71141 oil, especially if you want to put another oil do not allow (except esso)
08.05.2020 17:54 # 7
msertkol
They put on dexron 3 types of oil rather than brand.
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 8
volkan22
Thank you for your help. Topic is closed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”