Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A Question Regarding Solenoid Valve Replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
Frt-Aydin
My vehicle's seleneoid valves had to be replaced. Because the transmission oil pressure is twice the normal value.
But my question is that I called the authorized service, one of the valves says 650 pounds, oil part labor, 1650 mercury and so on.

He gave the same price in the barrier at the private service.

I went to 2 more places, the valves said about 250 they said they were original, they said they were all original because they wanted 1000 lira in total.

Now that confuses my mind where I have to get it done.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] My vehicle's seleneoid valves had to be replaced. Because the transmission oil pressure is twice the normal value.
But my question is that I called the authorized service, one of the valves says 650 pounds, oil part labor, 1650 mercury and so on.

He gave the same price in the barrier at the private service.

I went to 2 more places, the valves said about 250 they said they were original, they said they were all original because they wanted 1000 lira in total.

Now that confuses my mind where I have to get it done.
[/ QUOTE] dude with the money you have in this kind of work, if you want to do it in the service or want to do it in the service, but if the price is salty, go to the parts that will change, get the original gearbox from the original peugeot part, get the automatic transmission, and be the one who understands this transmission. Give work, I always buy myself in this type of work, I only give work Karacocuk24 2018-12-15 16:40:41
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
Frt-Aydin
I will listen to what you say, master.
But I think the transmission blew.
I said that I would not be able to reclaim it before, but I was stupid, but the stupid stupid thing started.

I think this high pressure troubled other places
Let's see what we will do with 0 valve change on Monday.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
Karacocuk24
I will listen to you saying [QUOTE = Frt-Aydin], master.
But I think the transmission blew.
I said that I would not be able to reclaim it before, but I was stupid, but the stupid stupid thing started.

I think this high pressure troubled other places
Let's see what we will do with 0 valve change on Monday.
[/ QUOTE] I hope there is nothing bad and if you share the cost and the cost here, it will be good for us
Good evening
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”