Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A question about thin spare wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
Karacocuk24
Since my friends lpg tank is in the spare wheel place, I will buy a thin spare wheel, but my wheels will take 14, the thin spare wheel holds 15 wheel bolts, there is only a size problem.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
boruc
Buy a tire repair kit instead of carrying a spare wheel.
I used it once and it seemed very successful. Although there is a spare wheel in my car, the repair kit will not be missing from the trunk
I know that some factory exits come with a kit instead of a spare wheel even on new vehicles.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = boruc] I think you should get a tire repair kit instead of carrying a spare wheel.
I used it once and it seemed very successful. Although there is a spare wheel in my car, the repair kit will not be missing from the trunk
I know that some factory exits come with a kit instead of a spare wheel even on new vehicles.
[/ QUOTE] I was carrying a tire repair kit, 3 days ago, my tire blew off, I squeezed it, it got very little to the air, and since the hole was big, it constantly flowed out from there, I saw the name, I went to the tire, and when I was going on vacation etc, there is not always a small hole on the spare tire.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”