Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A question about the vehicle's air system.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
Guests
Does the butterfly throat have anything to do with the green sensor called movement sensor?
When the temperature sensor is problematic, will the butterfly throat and the parts that provide the air necessary for the vehicle to burn the fuel are negatively affected?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
ufuk91
Since I tried to clean the butterfly of my vehicle myself, I have a fever problem, do not ask ... it also gave butterfly failure in pp2000. So this can be perceived as "yes" to the answer to your question, I have no technical knowledge, of course, even if I am not misled.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = laedri] Is there a relation between the green sensor called movement sensor and butterfly throat? When the temperature sensor is troubled, will the butterfly throat and the parts that provide the air necessary for the vehicle to burn fuel are affected negatively? [/ QUOTE] Temperature sensor is not directly related to throat butterfly. So there is no direct link. Everything in our vehicles' engine parts is under ECU control. In other words, the device called ECU collects information from peripheral units and accordingly directs the engine. One of these peripheral units I mentioned is the fever. If you have English, in the article I copied below, you can find information about which operational units the ECU receives information about the timing of ignition, its phase and the injector control. s wishes (pedal position sensor for ME7.4.4 and throttle potentiometer forM7.4.4, cruise control, electronic stability program), · thermal state of the engine (coolant temperature sensor), · mass of air absorbed (inlet air temperature sensor, inlet air pressure sensor andengine speed sensor), engine operating conditions: starting, idling, stabilized engine speed, transitoryengine speeds, injection cut-off and power take-up speed (motorised throttle forME7.4.4 and stepper motor for M7.4.4, engine speed sensor , speed information), · richness regulation (oxygen sensors) (2 sensors for L4 and ifL5 depollution and 1sensor for K` depollution), · canister circuit bleed (cani ster bleed electrovalve), · inlet pressure (inlet air pressure sensor), · battery voltage (battery), · knock detection (knock sensor), · cylinder n ° 1 position (phase detection integrated into the ignition). Calculation of the advance and control of the ignition as a function of thefollowing parameters: · engine speed and position (engine speed sensor), · inlet pressure (inlet manifold pressure sensor), · knock detection (knock sensor), · air conditioning compressor status (air conditioning ECU or built-in systems interfaceor pressurestat information), · thermal state of the engine (coolant temperature sensor), · vehicle speed information (vehicle speed sensor or ABS ECU or ESP ECU), · mass of air absorbed (inlet air temperature sensor, inlet air pressure sensor andengine speed sensor), · battery voltage.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”