Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A question about the heat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
yigit1989
Greetings to all,
nowadays I have to travel 100-200 km during the day and something about heat has caught my attention
First of all, despite these temperatures, I started the car and left it at idle for 3-4 minutes, but the engine warmed very little, the corolla, which is our other vehicle, comes to the middle part in 10 seconds and always stays there anyway.
While the temperature is around 80 degrees, it gets up to 110 degrees when loaded with the air conditioner and it does not enter the red line but it does not stop in the middle section.
When I started the vehicle for the first time, the heat hit the redline but only the fan started and lowered,
Are these normal around me while all the cars around me are stationary in the middle of summer and winter, why are we so playful :)
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
Faruk
a similar incident happened to me;
last Sunday we went to the mountain of light, the circassian side, there wasn't much ramp, I did not force the vehicle but we stopped the vehicle, we stopped at the fountain, but it was a very loud fan, it was the first time it happened, then I waited for 5-10 minutes, then it stopped the heat fell from 100 to 70, and after a while, he stopped.
I was surprised like you, but I can't help it, because we went to Antalya a month ago, it was very hot again, even humidity, but it never happened, the temperature was not over 90,
The heat of the 307s is spoken to be playful, just as you are, I talked greatly in mine because nothing is in mine, the same thing happened to me again.
Sorry, I wrote here for a long time.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
34BC
In my 206 new vehicles I bought, the temperature is over 90 degrees. it even goes up to 110. the fan falls on open. air conditioner is more hot when it is hungry. Does the air conditioner force these vehicles? how to get rid of this problem.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
alpbeyazi
the same problems are present in 80% pejo users. There is only one situation ... if the fan does not come on ????
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
alpbeyazi
[QUOTE = 34BC] The temperature of over 90 degrees is over when I get a little ramp in my 206 cars I just bought. it even goes up to 110. the fan falls on open. air conditioner is more hot when it is hungry. Does the air conditioner force these vehicles? how to get rid of this problem. [/ QUOTE]

air conditioning forces all vehicles below 1,600cc, not these vehicles. If the vehicle is 1,400cc 70hp and it is 1250kg and it is turned on in the air conditioner, it will be forced only if it is not a pejo but volvo.

My advice; it is okay when the air conditioner is turned on on a flat road and the ramp is low, but it will be healthy to turn off the air conditioner when you exit the 5% inclined ramps.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
34BC
I just bought the vehicle, I'm a stranger.
I use ford c-max 1.6 tdci, I have no heat problem.
On the contrary, when the air conditioner opens, the temperature decreases.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 7
Guests
I agree exactly. When the air conditioner is turned on in my vehicle, the temperature remains in the 70-80s. Because the air conditioner fan stays on continuously and reduces heat. By the way my car is 307 Technoplus Aut.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 8
narkotik71
I had the temperature problem two days ago. 2003 307 aut. The temperature is traveling uphill in the 110s, I went 150 km on ankara road to Istanbul, the temperature did not drop. I checked its water. It hadn't boiled out. Fan was working. It dropped to 90 again. 20 min. Then I continued again. In the industry, the heat sensor changed. 80tl. plus workmanship.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 9
ali oncu
Nowadays, the weather must be very hot. When I make ankara Mersin, 4 people, air conditioning is open. The temperature is around 70-80, but the ramp goes up to 90. I have to keep an eye on.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 10
Guests
yes, when the air conditioner is turned on, the temperature decreases 1.6 hdi 110 hp
08.05.2020 14:52 # 11
enverce

I washed the engine this weekend. It was overheated when the car first started. and shows the engine stop warning. Then it seemed like it came back to normal, but now the movement is going between 0 degrees or 70 degrees. Sometimes it goes up to 90 degrees. when I forced it, the vehicle never reached 90. I'm afraid that the fan may not be activated when I show it to the service. So I can not go on the long road. Vehicle 206 GTI

08.05.2020 14:52 # 12
narkotik71
the whole problem was corrected when the thermosttate changed, the thermostat was not used.Then I put antifreeze, the heater core was pierced, the honeycomb was 190 TL, 20 TL eye will be broken, passed 500 of me. Choose your craftsman happy ending.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 13
tigerland
1.6 Roland garros in my previous vehicle, I had such a problem once, even at an average speed of 3000 Km / d, the speed was over 90. Normally it should not come out. On 206 gasoline vehicles, the first stage fan opens at 92. The 2nd stage fan opens at 97.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 14
alpbeyazi
I have vast experience from fiat marea about overheating Sırıtma

If the first priority is to look at the indicators .. if it plays bouncy, the problem is here.
The second priority is fever control.
the third priority is thermostad.
The last control is the honeycombs ...

If all of them suddenly think that the end will not be wrong ... or if the problem is in the indicator or in the sender ... in this case, the master comes into play and can solve it with the tests he makes.

advices;

When the vehicles have heavy tonnage and low hp, and when traffic is added to this, unfortunately, when the ceiling is overheating, it makes a gas base.

If a 1250kg vehicle is 70hp, the heat is unavoidable. We press the gas to go, and it takes a lot of effort to keep up with it.

* do not climb long open ramps with air conditioner
* stop and use the air conditioner while resting
* do not stick the gas pedal to the mat because it does not tow on long ramps
* When the temperature is at the ceiling, run the ventilation setting for 3-4 minutes in the warmest position at 4 rpm (of course it is a little difficult in summer but open it in 4 mosques) Sleepy
08.05.2020 14:52 # 15
Guests

friends If you have a heat problem, replace the thermostat without hesitation and clean the inside of the cooling system thoroughly. The water you put in should be from the water you drink and you should put plenty of antifreeze. summer should be available in short antifreeze. If you have bought a new vehicle, replace the thermostat, I think. Not much money. In addition, if a stuffed mold does not open, it is only a matter of time to change the thermostat from this pain without thinking. In addition, as the vehicle gets old, the vehicles start to run regularly. change it when you feel something out of order. they are not so much money ...

In general, the temperature of water up to 100C is normal. Besides, it does not play any medicine on the vehicles that you see, but it is essentially heat variable, even if not as much as we do. our display shows direct heat exchange. I think this is better somewhere. you realize that the fan doesn't hurt ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”