Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A question about Kllima ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
Guests
good day everyone.
my question is this:
The vehicle had been lying for 3 days. I would go to a market today and shop for food.
The weather has been alternating between 4 C degrees and 0 C degrees at night for 3 days.
so a frosty like dry nails you know.
I started the car, I said a little warm up. Then I wanted air conditioning gas to circulate. My air conditioner is not automatic but manual.
I pressed the ac button and the operating sound of the air conditioner compressor came as `` click ''. activated and running but not cooling.
at least 5 minutes have passed. Of course, I switch the AC button on and off within 5 minutes. it blows normal air.
then suddenly he started blowing cold. I searched on the internet, I scanned the forum peugeot, a friend had the same problem like me. In the dish itself, I open the air cold, it does not work. It does not blow cold. Then he started to blow cold.
One of the friends who commented on the problem does not blow cold even in the weather below +5 degrees even if the compressor is running. because in cold weather the air conditioner pressure drops below 2.5 bar, he said.
Do you have any information about this? or anybody having similar problems?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
Serkan
As far as I know, the air blown by the air conditioner is at 5-6 degrees, and the air outside is at the same temperature, the normal air blows, the air it blows when the car is warming up comes cold. Even colder had said how to cool him down. Summer has come, everything has returned to normal, you do not need to run in the cold for circulation in the winter, if you press and operate the AC button in the hot position, it will circulate gas
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
Guests
In my research I came across the subject in forum hardware news.
Excerpt ......

If the outside temperature is lower than +4 degrees, the air conditioner appears to be working but only blows the outside air inside. It does not dehumidify the air. The purpose of this protection system is to prevent the compressor from freezing and being damaged and is the same in all vehicles. Especially when you are passing in a place where the air temperature drops to +3 degrees when your air conditioner is turned on and there is no problem at +5 degrees in the winter, the air conditioner may suddenly turn off and cover the inside at once .... unfortunately, the only thing that can be done in this case is to check that the internal air circulation is not activated and aralamaktır. When the air temperature rises above +4 degrees, the air conditioner will be activated again.

Could it be such a thing? It didn't make sense to me. Whether it is manual or automatic, can it be a system made to prevent the compressor from freezing?
The same issue has been opened for ford cub tade. He even said that in the manual of ford focus, your air conditioner can operate when it is above +4 c degrees.

maverick 2013-10-19 19:42:28
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”