Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

a minor accident- traffic insurance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
zgr
hello guys I hope I opened the subject to the right place. In the past week, a friend gave his car to another friend for a few days.
& nbsp; Another car came and crashed while the car was parked. the person who struck was an honest person and asked who the vehicle belonged to and inquired. left a phone number. today we will go and fill in the accident report. the vehicle to take out the traffic insurance from the other party. & nbsp; Since we've never had a job like this, there are a few things I want to ask. First of all, what are the things we need to pay attention to while filling this report, how should we fill it? The second accident happened in Istanbul. However, can we make the car somewhere in ankara with this record that will go to ankara? Thank you ...
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
simurg
How to make the vehicle where it is not important, it should give a minimum of 5000 TL as compensation for stopping because it gets wet in the tramer record and is processed into the registry of the vehicle when you sell the vehicle, and it gets at least 5 billion worth of accident when it is selling the vehicle. In addition, because he hits himself, he must break the car until your vehicle is built.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
Serkan
[QUOTE = simurg] it doesn't matter where and how the vehicle is struck, it is necessary to pay less than 5000 TL as compensation for stopping, because it gets wet to tramer record when it is made from the brook and it is processed into the register of the vehicle while you sell the vehicle, it gets wet at least 5 miles. losing value. In addition, because he hits himself, he must break the car until your vehicle is built. If you do not have this man, give it to the court, you will get your value loss. you say that 5 thousand pounds ask for compensation, rent a car, funny
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
simurg
I wrote you because I thought you, or are you Carpan? I don't understand how you want to do so respectfully
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
xpyhre

be past.
xpyhre 2012-07-14 15:05:45
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
zgr
thank you. for comments & information you provide. When I think it is true what Simurg said. The car did not even have a scratch 2006 model. However, when the insurance business enters, it will be recorded as damaged. and not even on the go. All right, accident, but the vehicle will be a victim of loss of value. At least, the good thing he said in his other friend is that he inquires and leaves a phone number. otherwise it's worse. They hit my car three times and fled while they were parked.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
simurg
I think you should pay the cost of the problem to the authorized service or a private service that does professional work without registering the insurance. Don't fill in the filing of the insurance report, they will be happy to fill the repair point where the insurance backbone is agreed. & nbsp; get over again
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
qqyyxx
It is necessary to take a picture, and in the minutes it is necessary to write clearly in the minutes that the other party caused financial damage by hitting the parked vehicle. He said that if I did not read it wrong, one of our friends had to pay a compensation of 5000 TL as it hit the vehicle and caused damage. It makes sense, but if you love the man too & nbsp; put it on showcase, watch it there, make it traffic & nbsp; they say. If there is no exceptional case, I do not think it has the right to compensation.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
Serkan
Put yourself in the place of the hitting man God bless yourself, you hit a car in the park, you made humanity, you left your phone number, the man called you, you met. I asked for 5 thousand lira compensation from you. I think if you want something from the man, he regrets that he left the phone, prove it as soon as he can keep it in the minutes, and he will go away. Whether you really have a big past, someone who has a mercy strikes your car, or not, you would pay repair money on your bidet for 5 thousand liras.
Serco05 2012-07-14 17:12 : 43
08.05.2020 16:54 # 10
simurg
It is necessary to be careful, then it is necessary not to hit the car that stopped, not to do crazy ayrobic movements. Good forums out of the so-called parliament .... well, whoever gave this man a license, we have to find him by the way & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:54 # 11
Serkan
If something happens, it is not clear where the accident will come from, God bless tomorrow, if someone gets stuck, if there is a technical problem in the car, whatever the man's head may be, everything can happen. Have you seen the accident happening? & nbsp; They hit the friend's car while they were doing aerobic movements, no one should trust themselves. accident on the name, Regards
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”