Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A Master Story ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
Naci Erdem
Hello there,
The mileage indicator of my 206 1.4 HDI sw I bought about 1.5 months ago was not working, after a while I went to a recommended auto electronics master to have it repaired. First he connected it to the computer, when there was no solution, he just bought the km sensor and changed it ..

He said, "If this is useless, the gearbox will come down, you will get the news that the gear will change, look, there is an engine master next to me, he is a master we know. I said, "If I set out now, it will happen to another time, I do not have time or money," I saw in the experiment that the km indicator did not work.

After 20 days later, when I went to the science examination, the reverse lamp was not working, and when the papers were held in my hand, I took the breath with the electrician. He lay down under the vehicle to remove the reversing sensor, yelling from below;
-Master! There is a cable here, I guess it came out of something like a sender!
Okay, boy, plug it in!
-So, master!
We looked at the reversing lamp still does not work, eventually the job was done with the replacement of the fuse panel and one side light bulb. Right after that, I set out for the science examination. I also saw that the km indicator works like a monster !!

The day is the smallest problem today! I am comparing the speeds on the roads and I am making comparisons on the roads, while my dashboard speed is 46 km, so measurement is ok !!

I will say that this master will soon become a "sailor" from my master prayers, who took my 195 TL and did not plug in the sensor and marketed me to other repairers. Angry

08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
GokhaN
For the past, the Masters generally do not like the work they will not make money from, and they shake it from it. He really does what he loves. This is the best sanction you can make in case you don't recommend that one again.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
herry
very sad, get well soon Geek
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
zr`lmn
In the beginning, thanks to this forum and uncle google, I search for the masters before making money, and first I look and then I follow the way of the master. You won't recommend it to anyone nearby, whether it's past.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
outlaw
THAT'S HOW I DO NOT TOUCH MY CAR TO AN EXTERNAL PERSON IN KAYINÇOM ...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
Barut
Therefore, I do not go to the repair without knowing what the broken barrel is, I take the piece myself, but if I cannot manage it, I take it.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
herry
so I don't trust any master I don't know.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”