Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few suggestion requests :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
BERKAN
Hello firstly .. I will scale my car's drum and brake pads, but I could not decide on the color selection. I will make red or bright black. I could not decide my hammer black or red .. I want to make the same color with the brake pads .. What can you suggest? If you tell me about the techniques of making these, I would be glad, for example, what should I clean with the paint before painting the drums, or is there anything to pay attention to when drawing a strip?
baytonoz 2011-04-08 09:23:47
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
Serhun
It may be black, the belt will also be black, but in the meantime while taking the rims out with a cleaning ready. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
BERKAN

Actually, I was thinking black too, but they said it is not very clear on the rim. I think the black belt will be much more aggressive than the sports look, so I think it is first in black but I need your ideas in other members.

08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
Faruk
red becomes more noticeable;)
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
Guests
the vehicle has a tale. The same rims are in the old ladam, which is left on the water km224. a number 10 rim in my eyes :)) also sahaneee in their tires. There is also 185 60 14 at the top of our lada. we are very satisfied neither the roads were gone nor the roads went on the rough roads 75,000 km roads still, the first day like the place keeps the place beautiful ... while I buy a new tire, C.drive 2, which is the new model of it, is good for getting out of it ...
When it comes to the idea, I think you can apply bright blacks to the calipers and make black strips that adapt to the wool.
By the way, are you corluday, do not you think about joining our meeting ???
the cecol 2011-04-08 12:20:33
08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
BERKAN
[QUOTE = cecoli] vehicle has a tale. The same rims are in the old ladam, which is left on the water km224. a number 10 rim in my eyes :)) also sahaneee in their tires. There is also 185 60 14 at the top of our lada. we are very satisfied neither the roads were gone nor the roads went on the rough roads 75,000 km roads still, the first day like the place keeps the place beautiful ... while I buy a new tire, C.drive 2, which is the new model of it, is good for getting out of it ...
When it comes to the idea, I think you can apply bright blacks to the calipers and make black strips that adapt to the wool.
[/ QUOTE]
thank you for your comments. I think it is not clear because we deal with the construction business, so I can't say anything. I want to participate. If I have the opportunity to join, where will I be accompanied by soup?
08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = baytonoz] [QUOTE = cecoli] vehicle has a tale. The same rims are in the old ladam, which is left on the water km224. a number 10 rim in my eyes :)) also sahaneee in their tires. There is also 185 60 14 at the top of our lada. we are very satisfied neither the roads were gone nor the roads went on the rough roads 75,000 km roads still, the first day like the place keeps the place beautiful ... while I buy a new tire, C.drive 2, which is the new model of it, is good for getting out of it ...
[/ QUOTE]
thank you for your comments. I think it is not clear because we deal with the construction business, so I can't say anything. I want to participate. If I have the opportunity to participate, where will I be accompanied by the soup?
Apparently you didn't follow the subject. If you read the bass page of the meeting topic, the necessary information is there ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
BERKAN
eyw teacher thank you.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 9
Serhun
We have another friend from Çorlu, who wants to come, I think of attending the meeting if there is no setback. Everything gets clearer on the day of meeting.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 10
mimitt
I did not decide on color, but as a person who has done and experienced before, let me try to be a help with painting.
I made the calipers red, then I turned it to chrome color. In my car, it looked nice with 5-spoke wheels in gray.

Before painting the calipers, you need to get rid of the lining powder on it, you can get help from special rim cleaning products or lining spray, these products can reach all over the surface beautifully, then with the help of a wire brush, remove all the dirt from the area, then dry and rub a layer of sand, Use a heat-resistant primer before painting. You can find it in painters in the industry for 25 TL. After the primer is dry, I advise you to use it twice with a heat-resistant paint. I have used up to 650 dyes of red color, unfortunately these areas are exposed to heat and the color fades over time. , I don't have to deal with them, you can wash and paint directly, but you have to repeat this process after a while. If you do the operation, it will look very stylish I'm sure.

Inside the strips, the police can cause trouble, but you can run the license, and then they can't say anything.
mimitt 2011-04-08 14:29:14
08.05.2020 15:14 # 11
BERKAN
[QUOTE = mimitt] I did not decide on color, but let me try to be a help with the painting work as someone who has done and experienced before.
I made the calipers red, then I turned it to chrome color. In my car, it looked nice with 5-spoke wheels in gray.

Before painting the calipers, you need to get rid of the lining powder on it, you can get help from special rim cleaning products or lining spray, these products can reach all over the surface beautifully, then with the help of a wire brush, remove all the dirt from the area, then dry and rub a layer of sand, Use a heat-resistant primer before painting. You can find it in painters in the industry for 25 TL. After the primer is dry, I advise you to use it twice with a heat-resistant paint. I have used up to 650 dyes of red color, unfortunately these areas are exposed to heat and the color fades over time. , I don't have to deal with them, you can wash and paint directly, but you have to repeat this process after a while. If you do the operation, it will look very stylish I'm sure.

Inside the strips, the police can cause trouble, but you can run the license, and then they can't say anything.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for the information you have given. If I get too hard, I am one of those who say that it will be hard or good.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 12
BERKAN
[QUOTE = Serhun] We have another friend from Çorlu, who wants to come, I would like to attend the meeting if there is no setback. Everything gets clearer on the day of the meeting. [/ QUOTE]
Ok brother, I will get in touch after that. If I come again, I think of coming with my vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 13
Serhun
[QUOTE = baytonoz] [QUOTE = Serhun] We have another friend from Çorlu. Everything gets clearer on the day of the meeting. [/ QUOTE]
Ok brother, I will get in touch after that. If I come again, I think of coming with my vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]
If I don't get an automatic 206 or higher in 2004, I co-pilot a vehicle that will go to Çorlu. Sırıtma
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”