Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few renovations over the weekend.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:32 # 1
EDOBEY
Guys, I made a few refreshments over the weekend. I open this title to give ideas, not very special things. Maybe it keeps ideas and light to those who have a question mark in mind. I did all of these things on a Sunday.

Cant clean and cant refurbish:
In the previous case, the covers of the cant were broken and differently different. Also, the inside of them cant be dusty and broken. I cant rub the inside with a knife and clean it with a brush. Later, I painted it with a black spray paint. I finished the process with top coat varnish on top, and put on our cant covers.

seat cover and renewal.
There was no problem with the original seats, but I got a case to create a different atmosphere in the vehicle. I bought the gray model because of the color of the car. I bought the product from the auto cover shop in our neighborhood. He said 150tl .. we agreed from 130. For those who want to buy from the internet, I may have to go to the hard-wearing side and give it to 20-30 and get it to auto coverers, so we shouldn't think about buying it from the internet cheaply.
I said to Tajan, if I will share it in the forum on the internet, plug it accordingly :)

steering wheel bagel painting.
In the first case, it was peeling off. I was using a case, but it looked in the groove. First, I sanded the steering wheel with fine sandpaper. Then I painted two layers with liquid leather dye. Nothing much has changed, but it has been a bit better than the original.

08.05.2020 19:32 # 2
sonerkyl
I have a nice health teacher in your hand.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 3
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I have a nice health teacher in your hand. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks. I did as much as I could. I am not a modified enthusiast. Hodja, I bought the car, but it was not warm. I said I would sell it. When I say this I have been looking at a 40-50k car. Then I said that I will give the money to the car and what to do. I suspended the incident. The building has a garden for parking. the car to the right and the left of the door is filling. Even if we enter the garden, we are having a world problem. When this was the case, I wanted to let me tidy up the car a bit and gather what I could do. What a wise has said ... there is no bad vehicle, there is a neglected vehicle ... :)
08.05.2020 19:32 # 4
sonerkyl
Well, I am not a modified enthusiast, but I like to pull the order like you. As you said, I had a big car sometimes I had a lot of trouble in the park.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 5
jackalizm58
goodbye use, teacher
08.05.2020 19:32 # 6
Mesut48
health is very stylish Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 19:32 # 7
samet206
All works have been very good, use your hands with good health.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 8
Htc
It is very nice to your hand. Thanks to the contributions of the form. Good foms.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 9
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = Htc] It is very nice to your hand. I have placed an order, thanks to the contribution of this form. Good fom. [/ QUOTE]

Teacher, question is not a problem, we are enthusiastic about what we see here.

The spray is sold on the coach. There is also a varnish in the paint aisle. There are about 13-15 TL prices.

I bought the lids when they were gone. It has a price of 37TL.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 10
alihan59
I think this type of upholstery beautiful car blue how should I not do the cases
08.05.2020 19:32 # 11
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = alihan59] I think too, this kind of upholstery beautiful car blue how should I not do the cases
[/ QUOTE]

Well, my teacher said he was on the horse. I looked at many models from the Internet, but when I went to the workshop, I decided that. Yours is also likely. The best thing is to go to the place selling sheaths and look at it and decide.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 12
serdaralisan
Let me give a recommendation, maybe you will want to do it, if you paint the places on the steering wheel with peeling of the skin, first there is a plastic liner, there are friends who know that it is transparent. If you want to take it from it and start painting the steering wheel, you will see that it is the same as the original, if you want it to be rough as it is in the original, squeeze it from a distance, do not paint it a little bit, do not dry again, do not squeeze thick, otherwise it will not be rough.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 13
BurakKkunt
I think he made his own cases more beautiful.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 14
M.Ahmet059
I bought a steering wheel cover that was sold on the shell. I think you can go and have a good look;)
The price is 18.90 TL or what is very affordable :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”