Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few questions about the examination ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
Guests
Friends, I will go to the exam after about 10 days 206 ntp & nbsp; & nbsp; I want to ask you questions about a few problems of ...
& nbsp;
1- I have an air filter in my vehicle. Do I need to disassemble? If I disassemble it, what is the air filter boiler that I will put in place? / div>
3- I want to increase the height of the vehicle a little bit, because Ankara is no different from the construction site !!!
& nbsp;
I would be very glad if you help me ... respect ...
< div> & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
Mami86
Frankly, I have taken 3-4 cars for inspection until today, they were the cars of others, and there were no unoriginal parts on them, I did not have any problems, I do not think it would be a problem for the air filter, but if you come across a man with a window film, it becomes harder. Although it was privatized, I also had a few friends who had a 100 lira difference and had their cars under the tuv turkish inspected. As for the convector, I even saw that they wanted an expensive piece of friend to raise 1000 lira. When the convector was removed, it said 3-5 horsepower increased, so my engine master could have removed it from your car because the exhaust output was accelerated, but I do not remember if they were doing an exhaust inspection, if they were doing, there might be CO values above normal values because of the low probability of the car that passes from the normal exam. I don't think you'll stay ...
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
Guests
many thanks regards .. & nbsp; I hope this good view made me happy.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
Serkan
Sir, it is not possible to pass without a catalyst, but there are the dealers who do this work, you can deal with them, or some exhausters put on rental figures for 50 TL, they take it back to the nbsp; after the inspection, you remove your exhaust inspection. you are likely to pass if you can handle it in service
Serco05 2012-11-15 23:17:37
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
Guests
I solved the catalyst job, this time the master said he must not change a few pieces from the front team or else it will not be overnight! dude, this master really found me pedophile emiyo & nbsp; or I don't know if I bought the car from pert .... !!! & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
if I finish this inspection job, I will probably make a change for a 5-year ride ... =)
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
Serkan
Dude, if you go to the inspection without doing anything to the vehicle, they will give the list if it does not pass, then you will get it done now.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 7
Guests
I think this is the best one, thank you again ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”