Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A Few Questions About Pre-Visa Vehicle Care?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:24 # 1
Baran35
Friends, I want to put the car in a way that does not tire the budget for general oil maintenance and other problems.

What oil should I use for the car. Should I replace the spark plugs? In addition to this, are there things you would like to change in routine maintenance?

When I apply the brakes, there is a tremor of shaking, I am thinking of replacing the discs because it has started to rock very seriously.

Another important issue is that when I start the car for the first time, there are rattling noises from the engine compartment and when I turn the steering wheel to the left during the first movement, does it cause a visa? When the vehicle warms up, they click and the gagging sound is cut off.

I am also waiting for the advice of friends who say it is better if you do the following before going to extra-visa and routine maintenance.

Thanks to everyone who did not help. Have a good Friday
08.05.2020 20:24 # 2
sonerkyl
I would recommend 10w / 40 mobil or castrol to the vehicle. If it didn't replace the spark plugs for a long time, I suggest you replace it. already in maintenance will replace all of the filters. If the vehicle has a non-lit bulb, stop, reverse, check all and replace the non-lit ones. Brake discs definitely change. When the discs change, the pads will necessarily change. Or if you want to manage it temporarily, you can get a lathe. Sounds from the engine compartment can be valves. that buzzing sound comes from the steering pump. If you are going to exam, systems such as vehicle xenon - American park are not passed through visa.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 3
Baran35
thank you If I buy a maintenance kit from pejo market, will it be a logical product or can I get a maintenance kit at the same price from wholesalers? I am asking for the possibility that it will not come originally, and because we also give cargo money. Also, the cost of the replacement disc and pads cost me. I will also show the vehicle to the electrician, the zenons will be removed, and the car does not make a selector, I make a selector, a short headlight is on white, I do not understand it :)
08.05.2020 20:24 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Baran35] thank you If I buy a maintenance kit from the pejo market, will it be a logical product or can I get a maintenance kit at the same price from wholesalers? I am asking for the possibility that it will not come originally, and because we also give cargo money. Also, the cost of the replacement disc and pads cost me. I will also show the vehicle to the electrician, the zenons will be removed, and the car does not make a selector, I make a selector, a short headlight is on short, white, and I do not understand it:) [/ QUOTE]

roughly same price comes to pisyada. It doesn't matter much, I gave the disc ax to 130 TL. I bought German discs, I forgot the brand, and I changed them all to master with fredo pads. oil maintenance - bottom plate - disc pad replacement - etc. I gave 90 TL to the transactions.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 5
Baran35
Well, the steering pump was just right :) If it goes through the visa, I will not do it until it breaks down. Since the brake is important, let me take it off with the maintenance of the oil.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 6
doganatak
Oh no, the room does not pass in the deviation of the brakes.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 7
onlycihan
Make sure you put your car to the brake test.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 8
doganatak
When I first went there, there was a deviation of 36% or 38% in the back and the staff tried three or five times. I went to my side. Cry

In my second visit, I did not have the brake test done with the computer, but our veteran agop master made the brakes as soon as he did. At this time, we passed 20% deviation, but the examiner made the back two or three times. It's okay when the front is on the rear brake all at once.

doganatak 2017-06-09 18:29:56
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”