Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few questions about 206 problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:40 # 1
Ahmet58
Friends bought a 2005 model 206 1.4 about a month ago. I have been following the forum since then and finally found it appropriate to explain the problems directly.

It was a car I always wanted to buy 206. I bought it as my first car. I like the rooster.
I did not show anyone when buying, I do not understand from the car, the engine. After taking it, the acquaintances said nothing was clean.
The stop lamp was constantly on. I read from here and thought that the oil was gone, there was no oil.
I filled the oil, took it to the master, burned it, said it.
I bought it to Kartal industry because I got it familiar. He also opened the oil cap, said the engine finished and closed.
I warmed the car well when I was thinking of selling it
I parked the car on a light ramp, I turned and looked at it, something was dripping from the bottom, I put it in a cardboard box, then I looked at it, there were 2-3 drops of oil and a little water
After using it for a while, I looked, I filled the water, I filled it, for about 15 days, the water has fallen to the place where the match is written, but no more.
The last and the most troubling problem is that when passing through light bumps, there is a lot of noise from the back and the steering wheel is shaking too much in front of them.

It's long, but let me write the problems briefly

- The engine is burning fat, what to do and to whom
- What is the reason of the water decrease, what is the solution
- How to fix the sound from the back and the front (they have reduced the vehicle's ground clearance as far as I understand)

What are their costs? Who makes the best on the European side of Istanbul

Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 19:40 # 2
talip206
First of all, welcome to the forum. I don't want to bother you but;
As you say, the car is very expensive. Since the master says he wants a motor, we cannot say anything without looking here. Your vehicle is tired and played. In such cases, collecting the vehicle will both tire you and burn your pocket.
I think you can sell it until it costs so much and add it to it and get a clean 206.
If the squeal comes from the undercarriage, it will somehow be settled. Oil and water leakage can be found by washing and following the vehicle well. If you are thinking about getting an engine, they will get out of them. If you are not going to have an engine, as I said, you can solve it by observing well. If water is dripping anyway, the leak is obvious.
I wish you had the vehicle checked nicely when buying it
08.05.2020 19:40 # 3
Pug106
Dear Brother, I do not do any cost because it makes a car open. Bussuru is OK. So I have 106 too. My brother has no point left. There memory
08.05.2020 19:40 # 4
Ahmet58
How much goes for the engine. Vehicle at 240000. According to what I read here, the reason for the sound is torsion
I don't want to sell. Worker man bought it for ride. If done in a solid way, I will ride for at least 5 years
I would like to show if there is a master who knows this work that won't deceive me
08.05.2020 19:40 # 5
Ahmet58
[QUOTE = Pug106] Dear Brother Do Not Make Any Costs Because I Opened The Car, It Expenses Bussuru It Is OK Okay So I Have 106 I Have Not Made My Brother There Is No Point Left, I Am The Patient Of The Car But My Brother Inan Did 3000 TL Money So Maybe Less But For You But I Have Too Stripped Here I have a problem dealing with it for how many weeks [/ QUOTE]

I couldn't buy another car if I bought it. Money is too much for me, but I allocated 17500 for the car. I bought 15500. I can spend 2000 more.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 6
KnHktn
First of all, good luck, master. I think you can have a little bit more patience and continue to show it to the masters, get a price, tell the next price you got to the next master, saying "they wanted so much, but I couldn't trust it, but you see" and you can minimize the cost with a few masters.
Try the same method for the squeak problem. One problem that has happened to me is that the rear torsion squeaks and the car bounces on the flat road by gently bouncing off. First of all, they paid 1500 TL, but be sure to go to someone I do not know and meet with the master who even accepted to pay with 350 TL with a credit card. I made 450 TL for torsion problem because it was my mastermate.
It was my first vehicle and I bought it 7 months ago, now I am making arbitrary expenses. Insha'Allah, you will overcome this challenging process and enjoy your vehicle as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you have the opportunity to sell at a price close to the price you get, it is in your hands again.
Never bother, of course, the cheapest problems to deal with.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 7
KnHktn
[QUOTE = Ahmet58] [QUOTE = Pug106] Dear Brother, I Don't Make Any Cost Because I Opened The Car, It Makes The Bussur It Is OK Okay So I Have 106 There Is No Point That I Didn't Make My Brother, I Am The Patient Of The Car But My Brother Believe 3000 TL So Maybe Less But For You But I I tried so hard now I have a choking problem, how many weeks have I been dealing with it [/ QUOTE]

I couldn't buy another car if I bought it. The money is too much for me, but I reserved 17500 for the car. I bought it for 15500.

Master, with 2000 TL, you stop making the car stand up. There is no depressing, it is necessary to apply to the masters without getting tired. Wink
08.05.2020 19:40 # 8
Ahmet58
I'm on leave tomorrow. How many masters will go and see what they will say.
You're the second morale 😀
08.05.2020 19:40 # 9
samet206
It is necessary to find a good engine master at the beginning.After the engine and water reduction problems are dealt with, the rest is done. The age of the vehicles should be as clear as they want. If you are unlikely to get out of the bottom, you will be forced to sell, but you will lose it because it tells me because it will be hard to sell at the price you get, so if you are a rider, if you have it done, you can decide where you return from the profit.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 10
fætih
What does it mean to say that the engine is dead without opening the top cover?
Is there any white smoke exhaust from the exhaust? First of all, see if there is a blue smoke.
otherwise, you can stop fat burning even with the snap ring. but if you are going to ride for 5 years, you will only spend 4 thousand on the engine. water reduction is the hole of the radiator, the octopus hose is the hole, the expansion vessel is the hole. the exhaust part of the gasket is worn out or may be missing even the radiator.
Sounds from the back are torsion problem. There is a place called ser oto. http://www.ser-oto.com.tr/ website is here on the Anatolian side. Many pejo services are doing this to torsion. I went and saw it with my eyes. While all the guys in the industry fill the torsion with welding, this man does not use welding. According to the situation, the prices of the stone crack 50 100 TL. Among the problems in the front team, I bought the technorot front team for 175 TL, I changed it completely, I did not have a problem.
If you say I will not sell it, I would say that you leave the torsion front end and start from the engine. You will gradually handle the front tool and the back torsion ...
08.05.2020 19:40 # 11
Pug106
Is there a conflict?
08.05.2020 19:40 # 12
Pug106
Traction
08.05.2020 19:40 # 13
Ahmet58
I visited about 10 masters. They asked for 3000 lira for 1000 lira engine for torsion
They said that if you want all of them to be solid, if this price is not available, then the torsion is made for 600 e engine and 2500 e
08.05.2020 19:40 # 14
popeyes
Hello my friend,
When you make the engine, you will prevent the leakage of the engine water. When you enter the engine, many places in the engine will be overhauled. I don't think that if my thought doesn't throw much smoke from behind, there will be too much. You can find many places to make 1500 TL. 206 pieces are cheap, 2000 TL, very very comfortable, you can solve these works with pleasure. I think you can make that number 3000 TL, print, change the linings and everything. list the pieces that the masters say on paper (change the gasket, glue, circlip, ring, hoses, oil, water, antifreeze etc. etc even change the printing pad. they make profits and also workmanship.
So, you can give your material a maximum of 1500 TL to 400 TL to the biker. 600 TL to the master. We said we would keep junk stuff at 500 TL (total cost would be 3000 TL, then you would play goodbye for 5 years.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 15
sonerkyl
I think the price of my cousin was over 10 months ago, my cousin's focus was completely refined, keep it from the pistons, many parts that will come to mind were renewed. 206, I think it should be half of this, take the pieces yourself, as friends say
08.05.2020 19:40 # 16
Anil_06
Is it a car van or a private one?
08.05.2020 19:40 # 17
fætih
If you are going to make the torsion 1000 TL, I will make you clean the cheapest. There is a term called the midwife's pie, the men flew.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 18
Ahmet58
Torsion engine or something costed 2250 complete. I love my car now. There are little things left, no problem.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 19
MadTurk_
Get well soon. When you read it, it was a problem for me :) You have done it with reasonable price. The remaining little bits will be with time now ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”