Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few questions about 206 CC Roland Garros?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:24 # 1
cordial17
Hello guys, first of all, I am not sure where to open the topic because I am new to the forum.
As I mentioned in the title, I will buy 206 CC Roland Garros, I am in agreement with the price, but I will be very pleased if CC users will have a few questions to share their thoughts and experiences.

First of all, the vehicle I will buy is 52bide and LPG. Does LPG have problems with the vehicle engine, like compliance problem and how it affects the performance of the vehicle.

I also heard that when the plastic insulation, called wick wicks, wears out, the vehicle took water, but they say that these wicks come off or zero is not available at dealers, is it really that difficult to find this piece and when I encounter such a situation, are there any other alternative solutions?

Thanks for your interest in advance.

08.05.2020 18:24 # 2
herry
first of all, if you introduce yourself as stated in the member promotion section, we will be more familiar to you. You can introduce yourself by clicking on this link and by opening a new topic; I http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_topics.asp?fıd=22&title=uyelerimizi-taniyal

If you come to the topic, good luck summer is coming, CC is a nice choice, but how many models of this vehicle you will buy is 50 thousand very low km for the lpg, if its originality was not spoiled, of course it is 50 thousand. It is important that if you say that I will sell a few summer ride to the LPG license, you can put it on while you sell it. If you say that I will buy it as a child, I would say it is still a 50 thousandth vehicle. (if it is the original km)

The second issue is water intake, yes, ceiling wicks that have not been maintained over time will rot and take in water. you can order these wicks from france or you need to find the cc out of perte and get it installed, the ceiling wick is very expensive, let me mention it. Press the tool to a washer and examine whether water is pouring into it, especially water. If the suppositories are intact, know that this does not take water. You said that there is an alternative repair way. I saw so many mediocre cc on the market that I even saw the tool squeezed black silicon in order to get water. love your cc questions. good luck again.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 3
cordial17
Many thanks for the information.

The vehicle was 2004 model, the person selling it was bought for my daughter. When my daughter was appointed, I decided to sell the vehicle. In winter, I kept the car in the underground garage, in the summer my daughter used it, so the km is less, it has been 6 months with tube installers and she said that she still paid the installments, she said that she did not encounter any problems within 6 months.

He said that the condition of the suppositories was fine and that he did not get water.

He also says that you have a muyan, who is not engaged in tube license, then you run it.

I researched the subject of suppositories a little, it was really expensive, and a few people wrote that they had solved it with tires for serums sold in pharmacies.

I don't want to go in vain because the car I will buy is a distance from the city I live in, I hope the car dealer comes out clean as he says: D
08.05.2020 18:24 # 4
herry
It is true if the seller says so. car heat luck. I wish the best. I think you are talking about the car in the announcement, how much you agreed.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-peugeot-206-cc-rolandgarrros-orijinal-52-bin-km-de-155970189/detay
08.05.2020 18:24 # 5
cordial17
exactly twenty-two bucks said I will buy the vehicle in the master ad, but we will make a last bargain in the car press again. As you said, the master's luck, anyway
08.05.2020 18:24 # 6
herry
nice price, of course you are still shaking hands there 22 22 22 22 :) but be sure nice price
08.05.2020 18:24 # 7
cordial17
There is also in Istanbul, I will give the master 19, he said angel angel and so on, the car looked nice, I made one look at the person who did not look into the back, we said to be clean more than 2 lira: D
08.05.2020 18:24 # 8
TuNeR_32
I guess the vehicle is in Antalya.

These are Old Pictures in the Forum, New Recent Photos will be taken now;)

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=29259&title=206cc-20-cabrio-guncel-resim on
tuner_32 2014-03-25 00:19:55
08.05.2020 18:24 # 9
cordial17
If I could come myself, I would definitely stop, but I wouldn't go to the car to go to my dad, I can't go out on weekdays because it is a school, there are seminars on the weekends.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 10
herry
The father is doing shopping, that is, the father of the lady who uses it sells his car, and the father of the person to buy it is going to buy it. LOL
08.05.2020 18:24 # 11
cordial17
So it was, fathers will negotiate the car press: D: D
08.05.2020 18:24 # 12
samet206
I am surprised that it is so low and it has LPG. Actually, it is known that it will affect the performance, but when the vehicle is forced, it passes from the LPG to the fuel already. got to investigate.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”