Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few questions about 206?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:20 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello friends,
If fortune happens, I plan to buy a vehicle soon.
As a result of my budget and old taste, I turned to 206.

Unfortunately, there are no automatic 206 owners around me or anyone who has experienced such a vehicle.

It is a priority for us to be automatic since we will use it with my wife. But while some said to stay away from the auto of this car, some wrote that they were using it for years.

My request is that it is very important for me that friends who experience such a tool share their positive and negative opinions.

I also liked the tool with the link below. I can't ask if it's worth the price, isn't it. But does it make sense to buy a vehicle in this setting? Would you recommend?
link:

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments.
arifbsrn 2019-09-25 13:44:49
08.05.2020 21:20 # 2
semute
I think one of the most beautiful vehicles that can be used in the market as both men and women can be evaluated according to the car you will buy according to your 206 budget.
After finding it from someone who really looks at your car, it is not a tool that will easily cost you money. If you find a tool that does everything that needs to be done already, you will understand when you look at it. I have 2000 1.6 xt manual. There was not a plus charge for me except for the manual maintenance of the vehicle that you shared your link with. Consider the age of the vehicle you will be subject to. The 19-year car will necessarily produce something.

My advice to you is there are 206 groups on facebook, there are friends who offer for sale, there are people who share their tools, who share their innovations, there are members who share what happened to them, an environment where ideas are exchanged, be a member follow, believe me, you can find even more beautiful and reasonable tools.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 3
Karacocuk24
I have been using 1.4 automatic 2001 model 206 for 5 years, I bought 17 thousand km, now I got 50 thousand LPG around 76 thousand km, it did not cause any problems other than periodic maintenance, but 180 thousand automatic vehicles did not know how to be misled if possible.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 4
arifbsrn
Thanks for your good answers. As you said, I think that a little more research and a vehicle with a low mileage will not upset me in the future. Continue research Smile

[QUOTE = Semut A]
I think one of the most beautiful vehicles that can be used in the market as both men and women can be evaluated according to the car you will buy according to your 206 budget.
After finding it from someone who really looks at your car, it is not a tool that will easily cost you money. If you find a tool that does everything that needs to be done already, you will understand when you look at it. I have 2000 1.6 xt manual. There was not a plus charge for me except for the manual maintenance of the vehicle that you shared your link with. Consider the age of the vehicle you will be subject to. The 19-year car will necessarily produce something.

My advice to you is there are 206 groups on facebook, there are friends who offer for sale, there are people who share their tools, who share their innovations, there are members who share what happened to them, an environment where ideas are exchanged, be a member follow, believe me, you can find even more beautiful and reasonable tools.
[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I have been using 1.4 automatic 2001 model 206 for 5 years. I bought it at 17 thousand km. Now I got 50 thousand LPG around 76 thousand km. [/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”