Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few problems with the Peugeot 206.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
ekinoks44
I have a Peugeot 206 XT 1.4 2003 model Otm Gear, it's been two months, I go 110 km a day, but I am not very happy with the vehicle, it seems like a troubled vehicle;
1) KM counter sometimes does not work, remains stuck at 0. Sometimes I see it working all of a sudden while I am on the road while I am not working.
2) The temperature of my vehicle is rising quickly. I got a stop warning several times.
3) In this event, I started to live yesterday, LPG gave a warning, I bought it because it was over, but I did not get the slopes in gasoline, for some reason, the car was very hard. why it was as if he started not eating
I would be glad if you help me, thank you very much in advance ..
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
UGuRs
2) The temperature of my vehicle is rising quickly. I got a stop warning several times.
In a similar problem, I lived the day I bought my car, when the car was too slow to get up, it was 130 degrees STOP was blinking, when I rested the car a little later, then it came again, if it looks like the same, the 2nd fan was not engaged.
I changed the temperature sensor and thermostat improved
In this event, I started to live yesterday, LPG gave a warning, I got it on gasoline, but I couldn't climb up on gasoline, for some reason, the car was hard, I immediately took it to the right lane. as if why?
my car did not eat gas in gas in the car, it started like this before then suddenly the car never stopped working 2 times left me on the road I called both a mechanic and we were able to operate it
My problem is, no matter how much I press the gas, the car did not eat gas when it was on the gas, then it was thrown out by itself.
I changed the gas pump in the industry, the problem continued again
I completely changed the float (the particle was originally said it was actually the same as the one in the service)
but it didn't happen again
I changed my injectors again.
Finally, I went to the service and bought the original buoy and put it on. It had a price of 380 TL.
Let me ask you a question. How long does your car burn? I could not drop it under 330 in the tube.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
ekinoks44
LPG burns 30 TL on the 110 km road. My friend has a palio 1.2 says it burns 17.50 on the same road, but hers is manual. By the way, I think you are from Kahramanmaraş. ekinoks44 2014-07-08 11:59:31
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
Muhammet CAKIR
There is a problem with me in the km counter for a few days. Sometimes it gets better sometimes I do not understand: I did not understand what heat wire did I get out, I removed the km cap, I looked at it, I was shocked: d km wire did not: yaw
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
UGuRs
yes I'm from Kahramanmaraş
samsuna had sent my friend in clio presentation: D
mine burns the same I saw a maximum of 130 km with 40 lira: D
08.05.2020 15:06 # 6
AYDIN SEKER
I have 307 1.4 diesel and 30 TL in 144 kilometers
08.05.2020 15:06 # 7
AYDIN SEKER
room in the city
08.05.2020 15:06 # 8
ekinoks44
gasoline hose cracked, said the master changed, there is not much problem in the traction of the car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”