Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few minor upgrades

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
EDOBEY
Guys, I made a few minor renovations. I wanted to share it with you to give ideas.

apron. I bought it for 50tl from the accessory. I made the assembly myself. In order to remove the dust and oil from the adhesion part, I slipped and dried with the vehicle surface cleaner. After doing a few eye checks before pasting, I said bismillah and pasted it. Batlar sticks to the place of 3m firm as if you have no chance of mistake. After gluing, I fixed it with a finger on the outside. I bought all of them here from 37tl but I had to go back for a broken out one.

Wiper tank cap,
I bought the new broken cover from the spare part for 5TL. Since there is not a lot of money, I found it appropriate to take and put on your provision rather than using the broken one.

08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
sonerkyl
What can happen with little touches of elineze health teacher.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] What can happen with little touches of my hand health teacher. [/ QUOTE]

Sagolas, soner, finally, I am planning to have a cardboardboard with a marşpeli and what I have to do after that. I am planning to sell it towards the summer, in the meantime, I have a juke on my target, I cannot buy it if I want it. Even if you say that you are going to sell it, I do not sell it.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
sonerkyl
I swear, I agree with your opinion, the result is 1 year, even if we use it for 6 months. As soon as I sell it, I appreciate it :) I hope that I do not like it as a juke type, but after all you like it, I will not talk to anyone but I can say that the car is narrow inside. I think your choice will be from the diesel engine. if any
08.05.2020 19:34 # 5
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] dear teacher, I agree with your opinion, the result is 1 year, but we use it for 6 months. As soon as I sell it, I appreciate it :) I hope that I do not like it as a juke type, but after all you like it, I will not talk to anyone but I can say that the car is narrow inside. I think your choice will be from the diesel engine. Anyway [/ QUOTE]

Valla soner, if I take the car to death, I will buy it only for the type Wink The design of the vehicle is already defined as love or hate. Of course this is related to visual taste, for some reason I find the car very compatible with myself round lines. Maybe because I was doing bodybuilding, it might be in an integration. As for the narrow section of the promotions that I watched, I thought the rear seats were flattened, I thought we are a family of 2.5 people, and I said it is okay to not carry it in the passenger. A guest will come for a forty years, and so on. I think of automatic gear than I thought in the long term. Diesel or gasoline is not a problem for me when I travel 1000 km in 6 months on my 206 vehicles, not the person who gets into the car about fuel. Besides, I think the price difference I will give for diesel is gasoline. But all of these are dreams, I don't know what life brings to us. It is a human being who creates dreams that I can realize.

08.05.2020 19:34 # 6
jackalizm58
I think the beautiful car is also a steel rim
08.05.2020 19:34 # 7
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = jackalizm58] nice car I think you should also attach a steel rim
[/ QUOTE]

The steel cant work did not warm up much, for some reason I did not see it necessary.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”