Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A few mechanics and bodywork about my 206 convertible

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
FuRiouS
Hello everybody. I live in Istanbul Kagithane.

As it is known, 1.5 months ago, as a result of a very big research, I bought a 206 Model Convertible at 124.000 km in 2004. 3 days ago, I had 2,000 TL Complete Mechanical maintenance. Front Rear Shock Absorbers, Front Rear Disc and Pads in Maintenance, Complete Front Kit, Engine Oil Filter Maintenance, Pressure Pad, Timing, Gear Shift Knob and Bellows, New Sport Springs, Hand Brake Wires, etc. etc. A lot of things have changed with Zero and the car is really like a staple. But there are a few things I have observed in the car. I want to ask them.

1. Now First of all, there is no problem in the sunroof, so it does not have to worry about getting water without opening and closing, but I do not know that it is a sensor that should only change this problem and need to change any problem. for not opening it. Do you have a master like a man who understands this job?

2. Under the Driver's Doormat, the car is getting wet when it washes. I did not try it again while my master evacuated the channels, but where did the water get from there?

3. Right Front and rear window left Closes with 1 second delay compared to the front and rear window. Is this normal? Bide Sag rear butterfly glass is sometimes stuck on why?

4. There is no sound coming from the right back seat, especially when it is covered, it is not a metal sound like torsion, as if it were hitting something that came out of its place, because what is this?

5. When the ceiling is closed, there are small chirping sounds from the ceiling. Is there a possibility to cut these sounds because there is a sports bow in front of them?

6. I want to paint the car body and the most urgent paint has been bad. Now I want to paint this vehicle completely, except the Windshield Poles and Hardtop. Do you have any advice for the paint bodywork that will do the work of good quality for the job?

7. On the road information screen, Airbag Fault and Catalytic Convertor between are written and what is this?

I would be glad if you answer Friends ..?

08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
Faruk
good luck use it, hodja.
Let me give an idea to question 1.

Although I cleaned the evacuations at 307 in me, the driver's side was getting water.

During the fault detection, the master got into the vehicle at the service, saw the water on the windshield and dropped it on the brake pedal.
then he pulled out the bridges and realized that the source was made of glass.

In my case there was a tiny open glass fabricated in the silicone.

I said, let's do glass replacement from the automobile insurance, I said that there is no need for glass, and the glazier came up, removed the glass, changed it again, changed its tire, the workmanship kept 250 rubles and then there was no problem.

you may have a similar situation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”