Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A disgrace of mastery

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
muratsansal
I left my car to a master renowned here for the press brake, timing, oil and filters, the lower 2 and the upper engine chock, and thermostat replacement.

I have received confirmation that I will not have any compatibility problems since I will order the parts from the internet already with the code number.

all changed, except for the upper engine mount. He said the wrong piece does not fit.

The general complaint of the vehicle is the tremor (getting up) but the main problem is that when it is on the load, it sounds like it clicks on the gas in the press (service and the whole industry said lower wedge) improved by 20%.

this is not enough. Unable to insert the extension pipe passing through the battery of the certain air filter from the sound of the vehicle, it was hanging there. I wear it myself.

no turbo. whatever he did. (I did not understand what I did or did not attach the hose.)

while the vehicle waits in idle, its vibration is increased.

the right one can straighten the front two z rods straightened.

I think he also handled the thermostat. Soyka, which does not exceed 70, now goes up to 80 85. Coming down. I think it should be normal, but there is another problem, the heating is not heating.

I sent my friend because I was working somewhere in the evening shift. Thank you.
muratsansal 2015-11-08 02:45:48
08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
xmen
First of all, get past ... I can't just ask without asking ... I don't understand why it is not allowed to go to the authorized service when changing such important parts ... At least there will be a contact person ... Oh okay, little things can be done outside amenna ... I change oil Apart from that, I had everything done in the service ... I had to change it in oil change. I had it done outside ... Anyway, I hope your problems will be solved ...
08.05.2020 19:30 # 3
blntctn
[QUOTE = xmen] First of all, get past ... I can't just ask for something ... Why don't I go to the authorized service when replacing such important parts ... At least there will be a contact person ... Oh, little things can be done outside amenna. .. I have had everything done in the service except oil change ... I had to change oil outside, had it done outside ... Anyway, hope your problems are solved ... [/ QUOTE]

teacher, you are right, but serwiste piece is expensive, labor is expensive sometimes it is not possible. I think the special serwis are more logical, especially after making sure that they will be made in the setbacks that will be waiting at the beginning of the parts that do not exceed 1 day (warranty)
08.05.2020 19:30 # 4
muratsansal
[QUOTE = xmen] First of all, get past ... I can't just ask for something ... Why don't I go to the authorized service when replacing such important parts ... At least there will be a contact person ... Oh, little things can be done outside amenna. .. I have had everything done in the service except oil change ... I had to change oil outside, had it done outside ... Anyway, hope your problems are solved ... [/ QUOTE]

Of course you are right. taking it to the service is always the most logical sense. But the service I gave counted the price excluding 2900 TL labor. naturally, I had to turn to private. this master is also really famous here. I didn't know why.

the turbocharger not engaging may not have attached the hose. I'll see you soon.

If the bulb explodes after that, go to the service. run out of glass water. :)

I will eat yogurdu

Does anyone have an idea about heating?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 5
Efe-Pojo
The same masters work in the services, after all, neither better nor worse, it is up to chance. should not be fooled by services. After seeing the service that could not adjust the brakes, I cannot trust it any more.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 6
muratsansal
I got it today. I said the knock was going on, the turbo was dead. said let's take a look tomorrow. I will go in the morning and wait there.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 7
debug
Where is this master? :)
08.05.2020 19:30 # 8
Faruk
get well hodja.
If the wiper changes, I go to the service and get my job safe.
There is no rule that there will be authorized service.
the special service will do your job more and be more affordable.
thank you ankara erkey pejo never upset us.
so I don't think of a car other than pejo.
If we take another brand, I can not find the risk of find a master and set a service
We will replace 307 in winter with 3008 or 5008 due to the satisfaction of the masters.

of course a bit of luck.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 9
muratsansal
Master in plaster.
We made an appointment at 9 in the morning today, I went to him. We both got the idea that the turbo is dead when the problem continues (knock).

He took the vehicle to the channel, looked again, checked the axle, etc. Hassle-free. I chose the top wedge or ear heat whatever it was wrong. Corrected the entry of the turbo to me not knowing from the bottom of the engine. The problem was solved a lot.

I also ate your lunch, we tied it to heat and dessert

Now it is time to make the air conditioner button. I had my hand turning the cold last night :(

I still love my car
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”