Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A creaking noise comes from the driver's seat ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:26 # 1
ahmetismet
Hello friends ...
If I have been looking for a few weeks, my car's driver's seat is squeaking, it has touched my nerves today. Is the bolt or something loose? Are there any friends who have complaints and resolved this issue?
08.05.2020 16:26 # 2
SZKR
I thought I was suffering from this problem. I hear this sound when I get up and down, very annoying.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 3
06OzGuR06
Under the seat there are wires in the form of grids holding the sponge. They & nbsp; Show the auto upholsterer will solve the problem.
06ÖZGüR06 2011-12-13 22:21:50
08.05.2020 16:26 # 4
mon
I have the same problem. I think the failures of peugeots are chronic. If there is a malfunction there is almost all peugeot.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 5
ahmetismet
I had my case covered. I looked around as they rolled and hooked them up. I wondered if he was making those hooks sound ...
08.05.2020 16:26 # 6
koliva
Nami diya Metin ("Cool") from our former forum recipients says that if the seat is not normally buckled but the vehicle is on the move The driver is not from his seat, but from the back seat. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:26 # 7
djchaos
open the trunk & nbsp; if it is from the rear seats, there are buttons on the right and left side, tilt forward back seat & nbsp; do not touch them, do not touch them, there is the iron holding the hooks, on the right and left, wrap the black tape on those irons or wrap the insulation tape. This is how I dealt with the insulation. There are insulating bands. If the cloth comes from the front seats, there are joints on the right and left side. Look at the bolts and lubricate.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 8
eserxxx
I had this problem too .. every time I sat on the couch, it was crushed by a 107-pound body:) & nbsp; I reduced my weight to 98 with a strict diet, squeak a little reduced, now he is just doing it in bends .. & nbsp; The only solution is diet & nbsp; :)
08.05.2020 16:26 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = eserxxx] I had this problem too .. every time I sat down on the seat, it was crushed by a 107-pound body:) & nbsp; I reduced my weight to 98 with a strict diet, squeak a little reduced, now he is just doing it in bends .. & nbsp; the only solution is diet & nbsp;:) [/ QUOTE]

Great method "LOL"
< img src = "smileys / smiley28.gif" border = "0" alt = "Broken Heart" title = "Broken Heart" />
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”