Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A Cause Attention For 206 That Does Not Work In Gasoline! !

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:50 # 1
Cyrus35
Friends, I wanted to share with you a problem that happened to me last week. so that he doesn't wear it on his head. Vehicles At the end of the tour, I came home and when I started the car, it worked on the first gasoline with gasoline / gasoline, and when it gets hotter, it passes to the gas, as you know, I did not work on the gasoline, and when I listened to the back seat, I did not hear any reaction from the pump, I put it on my head and disassembled the gasoline float and the pump in order.

I tried the 12v electric gas pump, it was working, I did not find a malfunction until the electrical installation .. Then, I came to my mind while I was walking on the beautiful roads of my Izmir recently, I sat on the lak, the left wheel, the pulse sensor was activated and the electricity to the gas was cut off ... Big smile After removing the red cap, I activated it again by pressing it with my finger and I continue to travel so that you have the knowledge that the removal process was divorced and this was an experience for me. LOL Have a nice day ..
08.05.2020 19:50 # 2
sonerkyl
If nobody comes to mind, he starts to go to the master. Clap thanks for sharing

08.05.2020 19:50 # 3
MadTurk_
Similarly, the car did not work on gasoline. I went to the master said the buoy directly. We opened it, we saw that it was really a float, you know it melted Cool
08.05.2020 19:50 # 4
Cyrus35
The reason for the melting is that my dry pump, who runs without gasoline, will not drop the gasoline down from the quarter tank. At the last moment, I came to mind that I had entered a very low lak, and when I saw that the impact sensor was activated, it was waiting for the impact in the passive position again. I was wondering if my com2000 malfunctioning airbag light was on, would it turn on if it was intact? Geek
08.05.2020 19:50 # 5
MadTurk_
Exactly, my friend. I have to pay attention to this when my warehouse was close to a quarter. It was like chewing gum.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”