Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A / C malfunction.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
mehmet eren
& nbsp; After the air conditioner stays on for a while, then after turning off the air conditioner, it is possible to connect white fumes from the air inlets above the tape. I claim. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
koliva
If white smoke comes out of the air conditioner when the air conditioner is on, there are two negligence:

1. The air conditioner has a gas leak. Member 2. Air conditioner on ice. At this stage, the air coming out of the honeycombs looks like white smoke. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
mehmet eren
If there was a gas leak, it would not cool but it does the cooling process, it is due to keep the ice on my air conditioner as well as because I applied it very much.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = mehmet eren] would not cool if there was a gas leak, but it does the cooling process, it is due to the fact that I open this air conditioner to keep ice on the air conditioner.
[/ QUOTE]

If the outdoor environment is hot and humid and especially new It is normal to see this smoke if you set off. This is due to the fact that the external heat is moist and very hot. Do you also take the first road? Does it improve afterwards?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
mehmet eren
It is not continuous, it is very sweltering and hot, it can be in the air today & nbsp; It does not do it while on the road. After turning off the air conditioner while it is going normally, white smoke comes out but it does not always do this.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = mehmet eren] It is not continuous to make burrere, today the weather was very overwhelming and hot, it can be in the air & nbsp; It does not do it while on the road. After turning off the air conditioner while it is going normally, white smoke comes out but it does not always do this. [/ QUOTE]

Okay then. This is not a problem. As I said, when the weather is very hot and humid and it is seen during the first runs. Let me tell you the essence of the event. The hot humidity in the outdoor environment passes very fast through the cooling system of the air conditioner and the condensed moisture turns into water particles. They are actually condensed water particles that you see as white smoke. If you do not want to experience this event, you can turn off the air inlet during the first starts. Digital air conditioners have a button for this. Meanwhile, these water particles have no health problems. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:09 # 7
mehmet eren
I will try to thank you for your Koliva information.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 8
Guests
Yes, I think this is a normal situation. It's happening in my vehicle ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”