Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

A 206 problem that won't stop without braking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
30.03.2021 09:43 # 1
3535alttire
2000 model 1.6 90 hp 8v 206`s ignition continues to work when I turn the vehicle to stop, it stops when I press the brake, I went to several masters because it is thermal (10-15 Smile), when he was telling the problem, the master who heard the phrase `` stop when the brake is pressed '' left it and directed it to another master. = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> 2. I left the industry (Izmir), one last hope, I opened the map from the phone, auto electrician, but I looked to see if I am in the industry and there is a road ahead and I found a place on the street, the problem is in the thermal He said not in the installation, let's look at the installation, he said I am coming, then I said master, when I called it at noon, but tomorrow morning, let's see it in detail, I said thank you, I thought it was a long job. Then I got up in the morning I went to the fuse box and looked at the fuse box from a distance and the room said go to industry Smile when it is like this or how do I I started thinking that I fell into a trouble, guys, anyone who knows? I have a very dangerous problem or a problem that requires expertise. The master, who I said "let's complete the installation", said "I can't even look at it." He shook his head.
30.03.2021 13:03 # 2
muzzy35
In general, when the old pejo says electricity, all the masters release it if it does not cause much trouble from the beginning, I think no handling, stop stop on the brake, you will come across someone who is unstable, change it, it will make you try and stop later
30.03.2021 13:10 # 3
3535alttire
First of all, I would like to thank you for your answer, but believe that the problem is just that, I don't worry.When I turn the ignition, the temperature indicator comes to 90 even if the car is running, even if it does not work, and the fan does not turn on when the vehicle is warmed up. the fan worked. By the way, I did the fan relay temperature sensor thermostat changes, wondering if it could be one of them, but in vain.
01.04.2021 09:24 # 4
sonerkyl
Hello, teacher. The problem is probably if you were in Ankara in the electrical installation, there was a good peugeot electric master would solve it for sure. Either a problem in the fuse box causes a short circuit somewhere in the brake switch installation.
01.04.2021 22:56 # 5
3535alttire
Thank you for your answers. I changed the contact thermic. My problem is solved.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”