Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

80 to 100 Vehicles Flickering

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
oozcan42
Hello friends, my question is; While traveling in the vehicle between 80 - 100 km, especially acceleration and trembling occur at ramp exits. However, the tremor occurs not at the wheel but at the entire front. I am sure that there is no balance done on the computer. My vehicle is 206 diesel. I would appreciate if friends with experience help Thank you.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
hsnsnl
Making the axle tulip, the teacher must lift the vehicle and shake the axle tulip.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
Serkan
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] is doing from the axle tulip.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
oozcan42
If you can put a photo of this axle tulip inner axle head what I call it, I will act accordingly. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
Serkan
Yes, what they call axle head is abrasion and causes vibration inside

08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
oozcan42
Thank you so much.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
EmSul
Friends, I experienced the same problem 2 months ago, the internal axle heads were dispersed, I renewed. The 2 clutches were also complete, the clutch set was also renewed, but after this time, especially when it was idle, a steady click sound started to come from the inside of the chest as well as the nibbling from the inside of the chest. ; 1 month after the axles changed, the left front wheel started to click at high speeds and especially to the left, in such a short time, the inner axle heads could be scattered among those called tulip, would the expensive axles change so quickly? After the 100's, the front shakes the vehicle as if it were knocking, the gearbox forks wedge press and the axles were reset 4 months ago, including all the other front gear dampers 2 months ago. When this idle chirping sound was reset to the press pad, the surface of the flywheel was broken, but the question of whether the flywheel started making sound when the pressure was renewed or not?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”