Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

6-CD Player Chooses CD!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:48 # 1
MySteryStorM
Friends, our vehicle has a Philips 6th cd player. ?
08.05.2020 15:48 # 2
EmRe26
There may be a situation related to the thickness of the CD, doing the same thing in focus.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 3
MySteryStorM
[QUOTE = EmRe26] There may be a situation related to the thickness of the CD, doing the same thing in focus. [/ QUOTE]

hmm oke saol emre sister.On time we will buy philips brand cds now :) There are very few Philips brand CDs :) I couldn't find a gone, I went around :)
08.05.2020 15:48 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = MySteryStorM] Friends in our vehicle there is a Philips 6th cd player. But it chooses a CD. Is it a fox?
[/ QUOTE]
the same problem happens in our 307s. blaupunkt has 5 cd changer. We can solve the problem by not filling the CD completely and doing it at a slow speed while doing the CD. Did you try these methods?
08.05.2020 15:48 # 5
naksi
I cleaned my chancer's eye with alcohol even though it was months ago

Now I am not having a choice of CDs or having problems such as not printing fast .. I am playing everything :)
08.05.2020 15:48 # 6
MySteryStorM
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = MySteryStorM] Friends have a Philips 6th cd player in our car. Is it or is it a Philips fox?
[/ QUOTE]
the same problem happens in our 307s. blaupunkt has 5 cd changer. We can solve the problem by not filling the CD completely and doing it at a slow speed while doing the CD. Did you try these methods?
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, I will say this as a result of a 10-song song and a low-speed print.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = MySteryStorM] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = MySteryStorM] Friends in our vehicle have a Philips 6th cd player. Do you think there is a problem with CDs or a fox of Philips?
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, I will say this as a result of a 10-song song and a low-speed print.
[/ QUOTE]
As I said alone, your cd changer is phlips mine and blaupunkt. therefore, our solution may be different. I hope it will be in the same way for you.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 8
MySteryStorM
All right, friends, I solved the problem. I automatically wrote the writing speed from nero, now it reads all CDs properly.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = MySteryStorM] Okay guys, I have solved the problem. I have written the writing speed automatically from nero, now it reads all CDs properly. [/ QUOTE]
I'm glad you got the solution. Goodbye and listening without disturbing the surrounding people (:
08.05.2020 15:48 # 10
MySteryStorM
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = MySteryStorM] Okay, friends, I solved the problem. [/ QUOTE]
I'm glad you got the solution. Goodbye and listening without disturbing the surrounding people (:
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you brother, but it is a fact that the music does not taste much without disturbing the people around: D
08.05.2020 15:48 # 11
Engin Tepe
Jetta also sometimes pugs in our transporter.
08.05.2020 15:48 # 12
metin
[QUOTE = MySteryStorM] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = MySteryStorM] All right, I have solved the problem. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you brother, but it is a fact that the music does not taste much without disturbing the people around: D
[/ QUOTE]
I believe it will adjust the dose (: pleasant listening.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”