Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

508 Prime led daytime running light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508 (2019-)
24.05.2021 18:12 # 1
anesteziugur
Today I bought zero km peugeot 508 diesel prime. I compared it with vw passat and scoda octavia and chose peugeot because it is D segment, diesel and ghost screen. (My wife has a 3008i.)
I don't like 2 basic things on the car: 1- the wheels 2- the lion tooth daylight without them.
1-The rims are quite expensive, I don't dare to replace them with new ones
< div>2- The daytime led is sold for 2x1130 TL on the internet. But the result was not successful because the headlights were not LED, there is an example on youtube. Do you have any suggestions or experience?
26.05.2021 11:59 # 2
sonerkyl
You can tolerate the situation a bit by using quality led bulbs such as philips instead of halogen bulbs.
03.05.2022 10:43 # 3
407benzinli2.2
I also bought a 2020 Model 508 Allure Dynamic...Liontooth Daytime LED is not available on this vehicle either.!!...Cry..parts are sold for 6-7 thousand Liras (with the brain), but is there a place in Istanbul that assembles it? The important thing is the yellow color work when you give the signal. I would be glad if you share information.
06.05.2022 08:57 # 4
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, due to the exchange rate in our country, spare parts prices have skyrocketed. I think it would make a good auto electronics engineer, probably there is an electrical installation on the vehicle. but there is a socket difference between led and halogen headlights, maybe it may require a few small steps. Since it is a new safe, unfortunately there is not much information, maybe it can be found in foreign forums.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”