Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

508 high rpm white smoke

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:21 # 1
ertural
Hello there,

I have Allure 1.6 e-Hdi in 2012 model 165 thousand KM. I took the injectors of my vehicle to calibration and it worked smoothly for the first 1-2 days. Later, the vehicle stopped the engine by throwing a white and slightly fragrant smoke from the exhaust and gave an engine failure warning. The master said, let's replace the filter that was dirty in the fuel, and we changed it. However, the problem persisted. Especially when the ridge rises up to 90, when the ridge rises up, there is a creaking noise from the engine and then it blows this smoke. The vehicle stops. After waiting for 15 minutes at the roadside, the car runs jerkily and continues on its way. The master says that this fault is not from the injector, but we could not find a solution. I would appreciate if you help.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I think the probability of being from injectors is that it may be an injured washer or o-ring that is not tightened or forgotten. The fact that the injector comes out after the non-distress is done before entering the maintenance shows that there is a problem in the operations performed. I hope your vehicle is not fitted with a different injector. Also, have your vehicle look at the error codes with the original software. but definitely the original software.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”