Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

508 ECO FAILURE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
tolga1903
HELLO buddy from 2011 ACCES 508 TOOL I often think that the pond to INSERT I TIME IS VEHICLE ENGINE FAILURE PLEASE ENGINE REPAIR THE MOVE ECO OFF SAYS, BELT VOICE LIKE A SOUND COMING CAR mild tolerated LIKE DOING BUT VEHICLE STOP I TIME ECO VERY REGULAR WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE VARMI ?? ; ((
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. As a result of the forum rules, it is forbidden to write big letters. As for prbolem, a situation such as oxidation or water uptake seems to be most likely in the sockets. First of all, you have to look at the malfunction code with your computer.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
tolga1903
Thank you here too :) I hope it is a simple malfunction as you said :)
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
sonerkyl
In the meantime, don't forget to have my teacher check the battery status. Secondly, whether they are not fastened on your seat belts, some wear them or use buckles to prevent them from knocking. In such cases, the eco mode can be disabled. A problem with a few people around me. sonerkyl 2017-10-04 13:30:05
08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
tolga1903
Yes, the seat belt is always on. I talked to the service a few things have just said tomorrow.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = tolga1903] yes the seat belt is on all the time. I talked to the service, I just said a lot of things and let me see it tomorrow. [/ QUOTE]

As I said, battery-sockets (in the engine compartment) - permanent fastening of the seat belt, etc. this can lead to problems. You can still go to the service and look at the malfunction codes with the computer, hopefully it is not another problem.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 7
SamiOzsoy
Selamun aleykum. I have the same problem in my 2012 508 allure vehicle. Did you find a solution to the problem?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = samiozsoy] Selamunaleyküm. I have the same problem in my 2012 508 allure vehicle. Did you find a solution to the problem? [/ QUOTE]

Sir, have your battery checked.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 9
netolog
my brother I had the same car and the same problem what was the problem?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 10
dou61
I also have the same problem, I would even open the subject and ask.It does not stop immediately and when I stop it it shakes as if it would stop.After using it for a long time, it stops immediately for 1 hour. I had a battery in my mind. If a solution could be found, please inform us.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 11
peugeotsever
Tolga did you find out what's wrong?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 12
Umut Sungur
Hello friends, I became a new member of this site. I also have peugeot 3008 2012 allure. In the morning in my car, engine malfunction wrote eco disabled. There is no fault warning, but eco is not activated.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 13
Mustilim
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = samiozsoy] Selamunaleyküm. I have the same problem in my 2012 508 allure vehicle. Did you find a solution to the problem? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Hello. First of all, I am sorry, I have the Citroen C4 2012 model automatic. Our vehicles are considered as brothers, so I wanted to be a member and ask. My vehicle started to give fault warning when I opened the contact 1 month ago. The engine malfunction is in the form of take the vehicle for repair and consequently eco mode has stopped working. Since the battery was in doubt there was no normal service here, I always went to the special service I went to. They looked at the battery. I gave 1300 lira and got a Varta battery. But they couldn't clear the fault. This time they said that the price of the start stop brain behind the battery and what an extra piece will change is 1800 lira. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it done. Start stop still doesn't work. Sometimes it fails the screen, sometimes it doesn't, it doesn't look like it will work but it doesn't work. (By the way, I am aware of the eco mod operating conditions. Belt door, etc.) When it does not fail, I can turn off the eco mode with the close button. When it fails, that button doesn't work either. As they say, is that part of the battery behind the battery faulty or is it a software problem? I would be glad if you inform. Thank you to the friends who will answer now. The fault code is as follows: p1a9c - energy accumulator fault
08.05.2020 20:35 # 14
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = I Mustil] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = samiozsoy] Selamunaleyküm. I have the same problem in my 2012 508 allure vehicle. Did you find a solution to the problem? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Hello. First of all, I am sorry, I have the Citroen C4 2012 model automatic. Our vehicles are considered as brothers, so I wanted to be a member and ask. My vehicle started to give fault warning when I opened the contact 1 month ago. The engine malfunction is in the form of take the vehicle for repair and consequently eco mode has stopped working. Since the battery was in doubt there was no normal service here, I always went to the special service I went to. They looked at the battery. I gave 1300 lira and got a Varta battery. But they couldn't clear the fault. This time they said that the price of the start stop brain behind the battery and what an extra piece will change is 1800 lira. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it done. Start stop still doesn't work. Sometimes it fails the screen, sometimes it doesn't, it doesn't look like it will work but it doesn't work. (By the way, I am aware of the eco mod operating conditions. Belt door, etc.) When it does not fail, I can turn off the eco mode with the close button. When it fails, that button doesn't work either. As they say, is that part of the battery behind the battery faulty or is it a software problem? I would be glad if you inform. Thank you to the friends who will answer now. The fault code is as follows: p1a9c - energy accumulator fault
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, there are several reasons for this, the start stop brain is defective, or there is a short circuit in one or more of the sockets. The price of the start stop brain was spent at 1800 TL, or of course the vehicle should be looked at with the chassis code.

08.05.2020 20:35 # 15
Mustilim
thank you so much. It started to give the fault when the weather was cold. I hope it's something like oxidation. I will call the track with the chassis number from the link. Besides, the price they call me was really cold. Unfortunately, our people do it like this. Cry Thank you very much again
08.05.2020 20:35 # 16
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Mustilim] thank you very much. It started to give the fault when the weather was cold. I hope it's something like oxidation. I will call the track with the chassis number from the link. Besides, the price they call me was really cold. Unfortunately, our people do it like this. Cry Thank you very much again [/ QUOTE]

You are welcome, teacher, unfortunately our masters in industry in many small provinces think that goose will lead such a person. My home LPG system malfunctioned in the homeland. Gas cutter is bad, I said replace it, no master, not from him. 600-700 tl price took off my daughter got out. I got on the gas. When I came to Ankara, I made 50 TL. dear teacher. If you want, there are oil-free contact sprays, and a cheap brush for electronic cards and sockets, clean the sockets yourself.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 17
Mustilim
May Allah not match them, my friend. I don't know where the sockets are Disapprove I would clean it if I knew it. Mastery in the industry is dead. Nobody fixes repairs. Disassemble new one, try another one. Shame on the people. Thank you for your attention. I continue to research to solve the problem, I have to find a good master. I wonder if I show it to the electrician, not the biker
08.05.2020 20:35 # 18
ismailkaya
peugeot p1a9c ile ilgili görsel sonucu
08.05.2020 20:35 # 19
ismailkaya
I do not know but if these parts are available
Look at their sockets, check their sockets, connect them to a good auto electrician to the computer and have them checked, I think this is a malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 20
Mustilim
Thank you. Yes, it is a very common malfunction. At every contact angle, the text and sound of the engine breakdown is now on my nerves.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”