Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

508 Dial

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
ATK
Mrb. friends,
As you can see in the images below, I am thinking about replacing the old-style display with a new-looking dial, completely arbitrarily.
I wonder if these are
1- Is such a change possible? If possible, will the screen or the dial change completely?
2- In case of any screen or dial change, does the data we read from the screen, such as the vehicle's mileage and driving information, have anything to do with the dial? If we take roughly zero dials and put them on, we wouldn't reset it, would we? LOL

08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
ismailkaya
changing the led lamps inside, good workmanship is necessary, you have an older brother who does this at mehmet ali sadmez

08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
ATK
Thanks for your answer. thank you .. I watched the videos you mentioned, like you said led light change etc. It changes the look by doing .. There is a different type that I talked about, switching to a new type of color and high resolution screen rather than a light change.
Actually, I asked this to the services, as well as two irrelevant services due to my travel .. The service in Konya may be such a change but they have no chance to try it (they said that the dial we will try to mix with your car), and gaziantep Monde will not be a thing to mix with trying the dial. but he said they couldn't do it because it was too expensive and not available.
I would say if I find dating etc. I would wear it.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all welcome to us.

1-such a thing is possible, teacher, if there is a difference in the socket structure, why not. There were friends who wore an rcz display on their 308 vehicle. After all, I do not think there will be the same infrastructure.
2-km event, my teacher, if the indicator you received is lower than your vehicle, your vehicle's mileage will be the same automatically. if it is high, you need to drop the km ahead without installing this screen. This is done for 308 vehicles. it will not be much different in yours.
sonerkyl 2019-12-09 12:08:32
08.05.2020 21:23 # 5
ATK
Thank you very much. Thank you .. So I guess it is best not to tamper with the current version .. Or to buy a zero one .. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”