Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

508 16.Vti SPEED SPEED DROP UP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
13.05.2020 10:04 # 1
Glemurri
Hello, I just joined your friends. My car 2011 508 1.6vti auto6r prins ecomax Lpg is plugged. In addition, the Lpg is incompatible and the room is in trouble, sometimes it is kicking the kicking, someone is pulling back from the back. It does not cause problems at high speeds and speeds. In addition, when the fuel light comes on, ABS esp feedback system error causes errors like gearbox error. I think both the LPG of the vehicle is wrong and the assembly is wrong. I am very happy if someone suffering from these issues understands this tool and someone who experiences this problem helps. Thanks in advance ...
13.05.2020 10:09 # 2
Glemurri
To solve these problems, I went to a lpg fence in Pendik, they made a setting first, when the setting did not hold much, he said from the throat butterfly and I changed the throat butterfly. He said that the sensor will change, doubts have aroused, the throat butterfly has also changed to waste. I was surprised what I was going to do. I need urgent help.
14.05.2020 11:28 # 3
ismailkaya
What did you do with the old butterfly throat? If you did not leave it to the master, whatever it is, does it give an error code to the computer? 2. Do you know if you can remove some simple parts from the vehicle?
14.05.2020 16:54 # 4
Glemurri
I did not leave the piece to him, I bought it, I noticed that the master was broken, I asked him for something. I did not stop again odukyanDa. Some moments I have always had a diesel car so far, for the first time I try gasoline LPG.
14.05.2020 16:56 # 5
Glemurri
There is no throttle valve or sensor error in the computer. As I said, when the fuel light turns on, the ABS esp fails, sometimes the gearbox fails and passes by itself, the battery fails and passes by itself. Generally, when the fuel light comes on, I thought that ABS is esp reverse error due to LPG.
14.05.2020 20:49 # 6
ismailkaya
It would be great if Pirins were silverline LPG kit 1.6 vti engines can produce programs in other LPG kits since they are synoptic variable. I sent a private message
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”