Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

50,000 thousand maintenance aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
EDOBEY
Friends I'm sorry 2005 model. 2006 x desing Suan km 49, *** around a thousand now I have to have 50,000 maintenance. On the 10th, the car is out of warranty. It's been 5 months since I bought the car. oil, water, belts were changed. What should I do in a nutshell? If 50,000 care ties me, where to whom?

I would be glad if you help. Thanks.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, your subject has been moved to the required section. At the age of 10, the vehicle has gone out of warranty. Of course, if all maintenance has been done in the service until now, the warranty of the mounted parts will continue. I guess you had all the maintenance done when you bought the car. How many kilometers have you done in 5 months since you bought it. If you have done 10000 km, you can get standard maintenance. oil-filters etc. If your antifreeze measure is too low for winter maintenance, renew it. have the linings checked, etc. In other words, there is no law that you will have to maintain 50000 km of maintenance. I think you changed the timing circulation in the first maintenance. If the spark plugs and petrol filter have not changed, replace them as well. it affects both fuel economy and vehicle performance. good forums
08.05.2020 19:30 # 3
EDOBEY
I already had a problem about where to hurt the subject. Well, when I bought the car, it was 48,200km, and I think we didn't get around 49,200. He's in the garden. From the weekend to the weekend, sometimes I am tickled 2km road :). It seems that all the maintenance has been done in the bookshelf of the car in the authorized service. In this case, it is enough to have a general purpose control in a period of time. As we know, we are short in this case. It would be wiser if we made it towards spring, like the end of March. There is no problem with the vehicle right now. Already, the vehicle is not believed in km, but when you open the hood, it starts to say hhhııııı.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 4
sonerkyl
Then there is no need for my teacher to have made 1000 km more, just antifreeze control is enough.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 5
samet206
If a 10-year-old vehicle has never been changed before, timing and recirculation can be changed. Other than that, if the vehicle is regularly maintained, it is sufficient to replace the oil filters every 10 thousand km. Paint protection polishing procedures can be done to remain durable.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”