Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

46/2-H PENAL

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:29 # 1
hulya1558
HELLO FRIENDS
When I was in Florya in July, I guess the entrance to Florya is the old ring road of Sefaköy! mail has arrived but no notification! I couldn't reach the image. I searched for the place but no tax went to the office, he said no debt. EDS wrote the sentence before, a few more citizens sought. Then I looked back to the state in August and 1.002 TL. I have always used that road. In the previous years, there is a warning warning.
I have one more question, I write the plate in the mobile payment application, the payment is not available. When I make a declaration payment and enter the serial and order number, `` the tax debt payment that you entered seems to belong to someone else. Do you want to complete this process anyway? If this debt is not mine now, why does it emerge in the state? And why does it say so in practice? should I wait for notification? If I pay now, it is 250 TL in advance.

It's been too long, sorry, please, can you help me?

08.05.2020 21:29 # 2
sonerkyl
If you have not received a photographic notification, you will pay the penalties and apply to the traffic court. of course the best thing is to go to the tax office and ask.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”